What's the new light on Generations?

by XPeterX 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Alice baiting BANE...this should be interesting.

• tripod;)
    tripod;)

I was thinkin that too.

• BANE
    BANE

Yes I am Alice. Are you? I saw some of your earlier posts defending the truth. Good for you. Want to find out if I REALLY am? See the button at the top? Click on members. Then find my name. Then search through all the posts that I have posted. If I am typing something that is apostate I.E. complaining about the org etc. let me know. If you find only that I am defending the truth, you shall see.

Let me know what you find.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, you mean defending 'the truth'....which is in reality WT coverups, scandals, false teachings, false prophecies...your cult has quite a tainted track record.

• BANE
    BANE

What exactly are you refering to Issac?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

It seems to me AIW simply copied and pasted articles on the Catholic church and asserted that the WT is squeaky clean.

• teel
    teel
    If I am typing something that is apostate I.E. complaining about the org

this is so telling. Apostate in the Bible means rebelling against God. To you it means rebelling against a human organization. This in my view is one more proof (as if needed...) that for JWs the org = God.

I know your next response, about God's org, and such, so before saying the same that I heard hundreds of times already, think about the organization that didn't claim they were God's org, but God said in his own words that it is his: Israel. Then think of the people who didn't follow the king of Israel, because it was obvious to them that the king has fallen out of God's graces. Then tell me who was the apostate: the man who followed his own conscience, or the king?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Teel, to this point Bane has been unable to carry on any sort of conversation of that sort. Instead he usually resorts to "If you are so against the org why be here, why not drop it and forget about it." He has engaged in no Biblcal discussion or defended his viewpoints in any way other then assertion and then trying to throw others into defense mode.

• teel
    teel

Yes Isaacaustin, I sort of saw that, but I didn't have better thing to do right now Is the troll fat enough now?

"If you are so against the org why be here, why not drop it and forget about it."

Isn't this appliable just to JW apologists as well? Replace "org" with JWN or "apostates", and it's an even more appropriate question.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Teel, yes a very appropriate question and one they refuse to answer or acknowledge- but that does not take away from its validity but accentuates their hypocrisy. We both know what would happen if an active JW came here and posted and interacted, and then went back and told their elders what they do in their spare time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit