What's the new light on Generations?

by XPeterX 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Crybaby ranted:

Issac, so that is your big argument? Cry baby talk.

My reply: My observation of the essence of everything you say

Bane said:

You are not a very good apostate are you? Probably a pretty bad witness when you were one too.

My reply: Ask others. As far as a JW, I could no longer make a good advocate of a cult with such a tainted history. WHile belieivng their trash I was considered an examples, as per other JWs.

Bane said:

See? At apostate school you are supposed to try to turn things around and be snakey. You suck at these things. You NEED more evil spirit to be any good at this.

I think you should turn in your apostate card and quit. You are like the worst at being an apostate.

My reply: Since that is your evaluation I take that as a compliment. Now go run along and play little boy.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Isaac, you must have nearly infinite patience with this.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

JWoods, perhaps an ignoring of this troll would be more appropriate on my part...at least until he actually brings up a valid point- which seems highly doubtful at this point. I do for some reason get a good laugh out of him. A sad individual indeed, he could not fit in with the JWs, and disillusioned by the world around him.

• BANE
    BANE

But Issac isn´t THAT why you are on this site? To CRYBABY talk about the org? The org is wrong on this blah blah blah...Or as baby´s talk...WEE wee wee....

Aren´t you an adult man? A man that needs to come to a forum and cry about the supposed injustices of the org? Who REALLY is the crybaby? All I am doing here is to figure out WHY. You do the crying. I do the asking. WHAAAAA! The org makes me turn in time...WHAAAAA....Yet that is something you did with FULL knowledge of what you were doing before you stopped. Hypocrite. You didn´t HAVE to do it for years did you? But you did. Then you come here like a weakling CRYING to other weaklings about some garbage like 587 and other trivial matters.

Weak personalities. The lot of ya. Some mentioned in another thread about GROWING A PAIR? None of you do because you lean on this site and supposed friends to help you through it. WORSE than alcoholics anynomous I tell ya. Bunch of pansy weaklings that cannot take responsibilities for their own actions.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Well, Isaac - the thread was started by a troll as well, and then increased in its dumbness by an order of magnitude by this BANE character. I read along and was just commenting on what kind of patience it must have taken to put up with this junk...but good for you for your effort.

I mean after all - if you have been on this board for more than a few weeks, you claim to be a JW, and you still have to ask about the Generations thing, WTF? If you claim to be a good JW (BANE) and think we are all apostates, and still come here in disregard of the elders, WTF???

Unbelievable.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Weak personalities. The lot of ya.

Hey!!!

Nothing weak about this here woman, or Isaac.

Don't make me take off my earrings!

Syl

• BANE
    BANE

Uh, JWOODS.....xpeterX STARTED this thread about the generations not me. WHY do you think I am the one that started questions about it? Like I said...Is there a BRAIN here?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Take him apart at the seams, Sylvia.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane: But Issac isn´t THAT why you are on this site? To CRYBABY talk about the org? The org is wrong on this blah blah blah...Or as baby´s talk...WEE wee wee....

My reply: No, I am here for a few reasons. To hear the latest in the org, due to the fact that I have family still in I would like to be on top of the crap the cult is feeding them. I have also made a few friends on this board and helped a few, and a few have helped me through different situations.

Bane said:

Aren´t you an adult man? A man that needs to come to a forum and cry about the supposed injustices of the org? Who REALLY is the crybaby? All I am doing here is to figure out WHY. You do the crying. I do the asking. WHAAAAA!

My reply: Whatever you need to say to ease your own cognitive dissonance. LOL Why not go tell you elders you are here just to find out why there is so much crying about the injustices in the org? Because you are not a JW, as you claim to be. Obviously you had some sort of connection or involvement and believe in the org. But you are likely a person who never got baptized or was dfed, and disillusioned. If you were an active JW and told your elders you were here you would know what would happen. LOL

Bane said: The org makes me turn in time...WHAAAAA....Yet that is something you did with FULL knowledge of what you were doing before you stopped.

My reply: Point? None again huh?

Bane said: Hypocrite. You didn´t HAVE to do it for years did you? But you did.

My reply: Until I found out the tainted history of the org..I only would have been a hypocrite if I then continued. Hypocrisy would be one claiming to be a believing JW and coming to an 'apostate' site like this.

Bane said: Then you come here like a weakling CRYING to other weaklings about some garbage like 587 and other trivial matters.

My reply: only trivial to those who blindly follow the governing body

Bane said:

Weak personalities. The lot of ya. Some mentioned in another thread about GROWING A PAIR? None of you do because you lean on this site and supposed friends to help you through it. WORSE than alcoholics anynomous I tell ya. Bunch of pansy weaklings that cannot take responsibilities for their own actions.

My reply:

Sounds like you are projecting your self-hatred and inadequacies onto other people.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Uh, JWOODS.....xpeterX STARTED this thread about the generations not me. WHY do you think I am the one that started questions about it? Like I said...Is there a BRAIN here?

I know who started the thread. Look up about three or four posts.

I have no idea why you started questions about it, other than to be a JW troll-doll. Is there a BRAIN here? Other than Isaac?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit