Religion and Cults

by alice.in.wonderland 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus100
    shamus100

Strain the gnat and swallow the camel! Let's throw definitions around while time goes on and you waste your life bickering about cults, groups, jesus being killed on a cross or a stake, blood fractions, pick your poison.

Either way, you're an idiot. And idiot for even thinking you can be an active witness and post here. If I was an elder, I'd DF you in a second. That's the difference between me and you - I stand up for what I believe in, like that fictional Jesus figure did. He's the person that had a set - you don't.

Bla bla bla....

Kiss me!

• Mary
    Mary
    AIW droned: Use common sense: Nobody that volunteers their time and effort at Bethel uses any of the money that goes into the organization for luxury items including the governing body

Let's see: the Govering Body members get free lodgings, free furnishings, free clothing, free cars, free insurance, free gas, free travel, free health care, free food, they get their laundry and dishes all washed for them for free, plus they get to control 6.5 million lives and regulate everything from what's allowed in the marital bed to destroying lives (both literally as well as mentally, emotionally and spiritually) if you dare to disagree with anything they say. That's a pretty sweet deal for a group of men who have never interpreted one single prophecy correctly and who change doctrine the way most people change underwear wouldn't you say? You don't need to just purchase "luxury items" in order to be classified as greedy and controlling.

It's only the slanderous gossip of apostates that pick at something so stupid like "miracle wheat."

Really? You got any explanation for the Miracle Wheat info I posted? Or will you (in your normal fashion) continue to just ignore it?

You'll believe anything you hear if it's negativity about Jehovah's Witnesses but your going to have to better than that if you want anyone but compulsive liars to accept it.

Here Alice, let me rephrase that for you: You'll believe anything you hear if it's negativity about Jehovah's Witnesses any other religion besides the WTS. And are you truly calling everyone on this board a "compulsive liar" for believing 'negativity about Jehovah's Witlesses'? Poor Alice. This is truly the mindset of someone who is brainwashed.

Now Alice I have a proposition for you: If you kiss the monkey, I'll be generous and send you a FREE bushel of Miracle Wheat just so you know I'm not just interested in buying 'luxury items.' Come on Alice, kiss the monkey and get a freebie! I'll even through in a faux pearl necklace for you, valued at $1.44!! Yours absolutely free for kissing the monkey!

• superpunk
    superpunk

AIW: "Use common sense:"

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'll pay for shipping....

KISS ME!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..

Check your PM`s..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

DON'T DO IT MARY.... IT'S A TRAP!!!

• Mary
    Mary

OK, I checked my PM's. Outlaw wants you to kiss him as well. He'll pay for half the shipping Shamus! Sweeeeeeeeet.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hi Mary,

Thanks for posting that information about Miracle Wheat... That is great stuff! What a hoot!

ESTEE

• shamus100
    shamus100

Outlaw,

Come to me love.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your a frigg`n sicko Shamus..

How did your last day of Skiing go?

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+