Elder "predicts" how many jws are going to live

by XPeterX 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The 5 being .... let me guess, ... the congs reg pioneer total?

The corrected figure of 20 being, and their families?

It's mearly vocalising what we are ingrained with over the years, ..do or die. Very sad cult mind control.

Cheers

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Only Jehovah`s Witness`s who do enough for the WBT$..Will survive Armageddon..

Out of 7 million Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Only 57 Jehovah`s Witness`s will survive Armageddon..

A special Ketchup has been made in their Honour..

"Even Dead People taste Good.."

"When you put Jehovah`s Witness Ketchup on them!!.."

http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/heinz-bottle_ketchup_preview.jpg

................................. ...OUTLAW

• nugget
    nugget

if only 20 will survive what is the point of the organisation. With no organisation at all the odds would surely be greatly improved.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Basically - they are insane . They are out of touch with reality. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

So true Flip. I try to keep that in mind every time I speak to my parents.

• flipper
    flipper

MRS. JONES- I hear you. I try to keep the same thing in mind talking to my JW siblings and my JW daughters

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

If Jehober truly loves Dubs, he would loosen the requirements so that there would be more of them to clean up the mess after the Big A. How is a million Dubs ever going to build houses for 20 billion people? That is about 1 house a month for a thousand years - with everything else they have to do.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

You've got to give the elder credit, he used all his assets to figure out that survival rate. Ten fingers and ten toes adds up to twenty. Then you apply that to the total number of publishers and Whala! there you have it!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Who made HIM the judge? (I could quote a scripture here, but you all know it...)

Love you,

ESTEE

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That odious practice of judging which JWs would be fit to survive the GT seemed to be a natural result of applying those same rules to outsiders. Why bother stopping at the uninitiated? Surely there are slacker JWs to account for: those meeting-dodging, occasionally-preaching backsliders. There needs to be some way to categorize them. After all, being baptized and generally present isn't good enough. The solution comes naturally: they ain't gonna survive.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Gibbering Buddy has already done calculations based on less than 50% of dubbies surviving Jehoobies fake terror fireworks display.

If it really were to happen the way they claim, then it is all special effects, cruelly designed to inspire fear in those about to die for refusing to join their cult.

Can anybody really think that these invisible perfect beings will feel no remorse at killing a population of which the majority are innocent babies , children and youngsters whose PARENTS have refused to accept the dub crap? Just because a more powerful invisible perfect being has taken the huff over anaked lady eating fruit 6000 years ago?

The Society obviously does think that most will not get through, or they would not be painting it as such a NON-guaranteed salvation.

God is counting up your meetings and door to bore misery hours. And you still might fall at the last fence.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit