Say NO to a mosque at Ground Zero!!

by Scully 108 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Nothing like that at all.

Open your minds.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

You can't fight this mosque building, it is the will of Allah and he is one BIG sky daddy!

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Insh'allah.

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

I'm all for building the mosque, just as soon as Christian churches are built in Mecca and Medina.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    I'm all for building the mosque, just as soon as Christian churches are built in Mecca and Medina

Why does it have to be reciprocal? I just don't get this "I'll do it if you do it" game.

If Christianity is morally "superior" (which I don't personally believe it is) then shouldn't Christianity be big enough to allow Islam on its physical territory?

• Think About It
    Think About It

Part of me says hell no and the other part thinks having a mosque close to ground level of the new building might not be such a bad idea.

Think About It

• Mary
    Mary
    Would this be like a group of neo-nazis proposing to build a replica of Auschwitz in downtown Tel Aviv?

Bingo. But of course, that would only be insulting to Jews and who would care? And as we all know, the politically correct form today is to support Islam, just to show that no one really holds the events of 9-11 against them.

I'm all for building the mosque, just as soon as Christian churches are built in Mecca and Medina
    Why does it have to be reciprocal? I just don't get this "I'll do it if you do it" game. If Christianity is morally "superior" (which I don't personally believe it is) then shouldn't Christianity be big enough to allow Islam on its physical territory?

It's called a 'two way street'. If this group of Muslims are so insistant on building their mosques in a Christian country, then they should be willing to allow Christian churches to be built in downtown Tehran. Of course, you wouldn't want to hang from the end of a rope waiting for that to happen. Why? Because as a whole, Islam does not promote or teach tolerance of other religions or beliefs. Their religion and culture is run not on the idea of Democracy, but on Theocracy----a term I think we're all too familiar with. It's either their way or the highway. And given the fact that it was a group of fanatical Muslims who caused the worst terrorist attack on American soil, I think it's pretty tacky and tasteless for them to even consider wanting to build a mosque 600 feet from ground zero. According to that one article, I'm glad to see that some moderate Muslims realize that it would not be a good idea.

• designs
    designs

Maybe they could just turn the Street into Church Row. Have a Synagogue, Catholic Parish, Kingdom Hall, Baptist Church, the Mosque and a few others all next to each other.

Weekends would sure be entertaining .....

• Mary
    Mary

LOL @ designs!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lol@ mary scully and jefft - the monster is coming and its gonna gobble you up - perhaps its time to pray

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit