What is your phobia?

by sacolton 41 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

spiders, centipedes, fish flies, cicadas, ladybugs. The centipedes are the worst because they are so big, and run so fast. I saw one a couple days ago and threw a shoe at it to kill it. It only disabled him but I can barely stomach getting close enough to smash them with a shoe.

Am I setting the feminist movement back alot of years when I say that I really wish I had a man so I would not have to deal with killing things?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Restrangled, that is the scariest story! I would have been screaming, probably would have run out of the house.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Mine is getting stuck in an elevator with 4 JW's who feel this would be a good time to informal witness.

5 were stranded 1 walks out and 4 will be in Paradise with Jesus this very day I promise!!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Any and all stinging insects or dangerous arachnids.

• flipper
    flipper

PALMTREE- Round chicken nuggets ?? Dare I ask you clarify that a bit ?? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bugs, moths, and spiders. I can't go in to butterfly zoo's.

• Scott77
    Scott77

snakes and height

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@sacolton. Yup. Though not as scary as Stephen King's "IT". I read that book when I was 10 and had nightmares for weeks.

• crapola
    crapola

I hate spiders, snakes ,elevators, really fast heavy traffic, I almost panic in bad traffic.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

high open steps and snakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit