What is your phobia?

by sacolton 41 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Mine is spiders! GAH!

Why, God? Why did you create these awful nasty creatures?!! WHY?!!!

• designs
    designs

Sac,

It wasn't spiders until you posted the photo .......

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

wow - that is a mass of "daddy long legs"

I don't like spiders myself but I will squish them or shoo shoo them away if the smaller than me and not so hairy. If we talking big furry ones with wicked eyes and a taste for me.....ja I could have a problem.

• sacolton
    sacolton

To be fair, I believe those are "Daddy Long Legs" ... they aren't exactly spiders and are quite harmless. They are of the Opiliones. Still, that photo makes my skin crawl!

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

My phobia is fear.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

This is the Australian Funnel Web spider. They are deadly if you don’t get treatment ASAP.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Abandonment, spiders, cockroaches, clowns, dentists, and needles/scalpels.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I live in the overcrowded European state, formally known as England. I am developing a phobia towards people.

They are getting, nosier and fatter, so occupying too much space. They are less well mannered and always seem to be in the way. They drop litter and block the side walk while they shout into their mobile phones.

I would see a doctor to see if this counts as a phobia but there is a waiting list and there is not enough space in the waiting room.

If I sound like a 'grumpy old git' - that's because I am. 'Oh! to know thyself.'

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I live in the overcrowded European state, formally known as England . . . They drop litter and block the side walk . . .

You sure you live in England, sir?

• sacolton
    sacolton

brizzy, does this scare you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit