What is your phobia?

by sacolton 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

I've had a phobia of monkees since I was bit an a teenager.

??????? by minghong.

Think About It

• donny
    donny

My fear is having a dream that I am at the meetings again.

Donny

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ice....I dont like ice..

Loz x

• designs
    designs

Triple Scare- Being at a Meeting with the Monkeys and the Ice

• flipper
    flipper

Bee's and especially wasps - since I was a kid. I actually smashed the inside of a company work truck one time smashing a bumble bee with a company book or manual ! LOL ! Spider glassed the window ! A buddy of mine out in service years ago crept up behind me at a door and went bzzzzz !!! real loud - I about wet my pants running down the walkway ! LOL ! I've gotten better about Bee's, but still hate wasps !

I also hate Brown recluse spiders. I kill them instantly if I see one. The bite is very dangerous ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Terry
    Terry

I fear disrespect.

It really angers me.

I fear idiots. They are disrespectful.

I fear telling idiots anything. They can't begin to listen or understand.

I fear myself. I'm an idiot.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

1. Spiders

2. Wasps

3. Round chicken nuggets

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Being stuck in traffic that is not moving....when I have an appointment and the clock is ticking. I am always early...sometimes way too early, because I cannot be late. I always allow a half to a full hour extra travel time. It's almost a panic thing...and it's exhausting...but I haven't been able to change it.

Oh, and I have to confront this on a daily basis.

Coffee

• laverite
    laverite

Sacolton - the pic you posted is frightening. It brought up some of my PTSTD "issues." Reminded me of a rather ugly and hairy elder in my former congregation.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Spiders as long as I can remember.

After moving to Florida, I've had many a temporary nervous break down......

This was one of my worst nightmares:

I was cleaning and noticed what I thought was a golf ball in the hall way. I approached with aggravation, thinking my husband had once again left his golf stuff for me to clean up.

When I got close enough there was a huge black spider over the same. I ran and got the vacuum cleaner and this spider ran under the bathroom door with the huge white ball under her.

I freaked, ran and got a can of raid and sprayed the entire thing under the bathroom door. The huge black mother died but the babies ran everywhere...thousands upon thousands. I had to call some one to come get the mother. They laughed until they opened the door. The men called were freaked out at the size of her dead body.

I hate SPIDERS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit