more

Photobucket

• upnorth
    upnorth

Here's a few sunset shots from Monday night

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

• upnorth
    upnorth

This is the end of the road, Whitter. It's not often that the water is this calm and flat

Photobucket

If you ever have time Whitter has an interesting history. In the picture above is a mountain that has a 2.5 mile long tunnel you drive through to get to Turnagain Arm the Seward Hi-way and then back to Anchorage.

In the picture below and on the left is the building that most of the people of this town live in

Photobucket

• upnorth
    upnorth
    Few Americans know that Janau is the state capitol. Most think Anchorage. Visiting Alaska is my long time dream. I always thought I would visit it in the New System, but guess that's not gonna fly...

Designer Stubble

B4UDIE

Is the best time to visit or live in Alaska

• upnorth
  • LostnFound
    LostnFound

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures, it looks really nice up there :) It's nice to have something as a reminder that even though there's a lot of unhappiness in the world- there is a lot of beauty and things to appreciate also! I hope to go there one day. Thanks again for sharing!

• cantleave
    cantleave

What a beautiful country. Thanks for showing us there's more to Alaska than dumbass Sarah Palin.

• upnorth
    upnorth

LostnFound and cantleave

It is more beautiful then a picture can say, save or convey.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

BTS

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Beautiful! I've always wanted to visit Alaska.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit