Cougars beware – having a much younger husband can send a woman to an early grave

by Scott77 50 Replies latest social relationships

• Scott77
    Scott77

Zid,

I got it. Thanks for clarifications. Sometimes, I have problem understanding what people say as if they mean it or something else.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was with a fellow for 3 years who was 13 years younger than me - best years of my life while in a relationship

• Scott77
    Scott77

Lady Lee,

Count you lucky now that you are nolonger with him. You will live more years.

• yknot
    yknot

You are as young/old as you feel.......

It is all a state of mind........

Taking care of your health (all around) and being socially engaged does more to extend a person's life than the age differences in romantic relationships.

• dgp
    dgp

Amen, Yknot.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sinice men are two years behind women in maturity..why would a woman want a younger man..chances of having a intelligent conversation would be nil and sex can only last so long ya know?

Give me a guy a few years older than me...please...lol

• Scott77
    Scott77

Yknot,

You are so resourceful in this thread. A pat on your shoulder

• shamus100
    shamus100

You are as young/old as you feel.......

It is all a state of mind........

Yeah, So at 35 should I start dressing like an 18 year old emo kid? My point being there are limits - and you need to be objective when deciding these limits. There is nothing worse than an old guy who tries to be a young guy. I'm not insinuating that any of you are guilty of that but if Kiss me!
  • journey-on
    journey-on
    There is nothing worse than an old guy who tries to be a young guy.
    I agree! That's why it disturbs me to watch old ROCK 'N ROLLERS get up on stage in their tight leather pants and rock out! Some of them like Jagger are still good, but, I can't help it... it's still hard to watch.
  • yknot
    yknot
    Yeah,
    So at 35 should I start dressing like an 18 year old emo kid?
    My point being there are limits - and you need to be objective when deciding these limits. There is nothing worse than an old guy who tries to be a young guy. I'm not insinuating that any of you are guilty of that but if
    Kiss me!

Shamus.......You realize that begs for a photo, right........

.....what not to wear.... vs ....appropriate casual wear that will take in from 20s until you die......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit