Cougars beware – having a much younger husband can send a woman to an early grave

by Scott77 50 Replies latest social relationships

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Zid, darling!! Ear plugs is the key.

And I'm with Flipper - each relationship is different. Everyone says I have brought confidence to my man, made him more sociable, etc.

The bible's words are true: "It's not good for the man to continue by himself". BTW, he was 33 when we married, had never been married before and I think he was getting set in his ways. Outwardly, he appears to be a grizzly bear, but he is really a teddy.

I always tell him that I am torn: I want everyone to know how wonderful he is, but I swear, if the other women at work knew what they missed out on.....they'd be all over him.

I digress, I know.

I'm just sayin, He's good for me.....and I'm good for him. We both know it. I pray neither of us ever takes it for granted.

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Zid, darling!! Ear plugs is the key...."

NOoooo, Palm Tree, honey... Separate bedrooms... Or murder...

(We have a 3-story house... When he sleeps in the top-floor master bedroom, I can still hear him in the BASEMENT!!!)

(and if anything happens to hubby, you didn't hear me say that!! )

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, FreeFlying Fairie!!

Zid (Zzzzzzzzzzz.....)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Zidd, you are a treasure!!

LOL

I love you!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah! Mr. and Mrs. Flipper oughta be teenagers by now

• yknot
    yknot

.....LOL......

Here is my experience......

You freeze in time to some extent in the age of which the two of you met.......

(see I am really 19 (not 36), hubby almost 24 (not recently 41).......it all makes perfect sense on why I can post such juvenile responses sometime)

......and remember a JW 19 emotionally is at best 15 going on 16 snippy little self-determined spitfire...........

• ziddina
    ziddina

AAAAaaaaarrrrgh!!! Story problems!!!

Math problems posed as stories???

• Scott77
    Scott77

Thank you everyone guys and gals for chimming in. Its now 2:15am. Going to hit bed now. I will comment later in the day if not the following day.

Scott77

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

http://www.sleepapnea.org/info/index.html

Zidina your husband is likely to have sleep apnea.

A cpap machine will solve your problems and prolong hubbys life.

Heavy snoring is your body not breathing properly, and it is very hard on your heart.

People with untreated sleep apnea lose about ten years off their life span.

Diagnosis and a cpap machine has significantly emproved my husbands life. Losing REM sleep causes all kinds of problems in your waking life.

• Highlander
    Highlander

I don't see a problem with this. As a man, I'd gladly shave a few years off of my life in exchange for being with a hot woman 10 or 20 years younger than me.

I'm sure the cougar is thinking: "I know I'll die sooner, but damn, look at this hottie I get to take home every night!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit