LOST SEASON FINALE

by Terry 62 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm so sad it's ending

It's the one show that gets my teenage son off his phone and Ipod.

We love watching it together and trying to guess who is who and what this and that means.

By the way I totally called it before the smoke monster came out of the light.....Yeah, I know it was obvious, but I was pretty impressed with myself because I'm usually completely "LOST"....

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I would definitely NOT suggest watching the last 3 episodes without watching the ones you have missed. It's totally worth it to seeit in sequence.

I think they answered a lot last night:

1. Who the blonde boy is that Sawyer saw.

2. Where MIB came from.

3. Where the "others" originated from

4. How MIB became the black smoke monster

5. Who "Adam and Eve" were

6. Where Jacob came from

7. How the well got there and who built it and why

8. What the origin was of the bright light at the wagon wheel

9. What the wagon wheel was and why it was there and who made it

How anyone can say it answered nothing or only one thing is beyond me.

• Mary
    Mary
    Did anyone notice they still haven't told us MIB's name???? Arrrghhhh! The question last night left me with is what was the origin of the woman? Who put her on the island and who did she inherit the job of protecting the island from?

Don't be surprised if we never find out. I was reading something last week that said that there are going to be alot of unanswered questions at the end of the show. It's getting too late now for them to keep introducing new characters. Time for The War to begin and let the smoke monster and Whitmore battled it out.

However, I would like to say that I think Jack is going to be the "Chosen One" who gets to protect the island. Why? Because in last night's episode, Jacob stated that he didn't want to leave the island. Jack has stated that several times. Dat's just my two cents worth. The real question is: Will Kate end up with Jack or Sawyer?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm sad its ending because it means my family is now out of work! (My auntie makes costumes for the show and my cousin is a carpenter for the show)

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

As much as Jack mirrors Jacob, Sawyer mirrors smokey. Both lost a love on the island, both just want to leave and can't.

The thing throwing me for a loop is Hugo and Desmond. Both seem to have supernatural powers on the island whereas Jack and Sawyer just like to strut and make decisions.

Desmond is a candidate as well since the MIB couldn't kill him directly so I wonder how it will play out.

• leavingwt
  • twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

I agree with changeling. I think it is following a good verses evil meaning of the universe kind of theme. If the great evil(cloud) ever gets out off the island it is like the devil being unleashed on all of us. And it's up to the pure of heart to save the world. ( I know to obvious)

Although that could be my grand spiritual upbringing influencing my thoughts.

tt

• changeling
    changeling

Para: How come Desmond got his powers off the island? He was running around making everyone's dreams come true (even if it meant running over Locke so he'd end up on Jack's operating table)...

Also, is the MIB really evil or just misunderstood? After all, his mother was murdered and he was brainwashed by the woman who raised him. Is his desire to leave the island so bad? Jacob has no such desire, does that make him good? Jeez...sounds like kids growing up in witness families...yeah, that's it! "Lost"is about Jehovah's Witnesses!!! :)

• Quandry
    Quandry

I would imagine that the actors are tired of running around in dirty clothes looking tired and stressed all the time! Then again, I've seen costume changes and wondered where they got the clothes.

• leavingwt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit