Tuesday, May 11th Daily Text - The nerve!!!

by Girlie 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Girlie
    Girlie

Just thought I would share what the borg is dispensing as "spiritual food at the proper time" .

Tuesday, May 11

Quickly

they forgot his works; they did not wait for his counsel.—Ps.106:13.

Some may have left God’s flock because they did not agree with some Scriptural teaching. It may be helpful to remind an inactive one that “the faithful and discreet slave” is dispensing excellent spiritual food. (Matt. 24:45) That is how the person originally learned the truth. So why should he not be determined to walk in the truth again? (2 John 4) When endeavoring to help those who have strayed from God’s flock, the elder might refer to the disciples who abandoned Jesus because of rejecting one of his teachings. (John 6:53, 66) By cutting off association with Christ and his faithful followers, they lost their spirituality and their joy. Have those who stopped associating with the Christian congregation found another place where there is rich spiritual food? No, for there is none! w08 11/15 2:10, 11

All I can say is hogwash!!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hog doodoo!

How do they know the disciples who left Jesus of Nazareth lost their spirituality and their joy?

PRESUMPTUOUSNESS!!!

Sylvia

• Girlie
    Girlie

Exactly, Sylvia!

• White Dove
    White Dove

And don't you go looking for another place, either! We'll tell you what's out there and what is spiritual and what isn't.

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Voice mail recieved today:

"I was just reading my text and I thought about you all. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you." - We looked up the text and WOW! We've never been happier in our lives and we still have our spirituality...hmm...yet that can't be true since the text says it isn't possible.

Reason 5,390 and counting...(yes that number is random)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Truly audacious bullcrap.

• Girlie
    Girlie

LOL @ mythreesons and WD. My mother sent this to me today. Once I read this, I just shook my head. The nerve of these buttclowns trying to tell me that I don't have any kind of spirituality or joy in my life because I left their crappy cult.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I found joy after leaving the JWs and I found out what spirituality really means. To the JWs spirituality is following a bunch of man-made rules. Pharisees----all of them!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Mary did an excellant review of that particular Watchtower. I was lurking here at the time, but that was the lightbulb for me. It was a really poor attempt by the Writing Department at preventing people from seeking spirituality elsewhere. It had the opposite effect on me. I owe my gratitude to Mary, and whoever wrote that in New York.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ refuse`s to believe people walk away,because the WBT$ is Full of Sh*t..

So the WBT$ writes an Article,thats Full of Sh*t..

To convince people,the WBT$ is not Full of Sh*t..

Did I mention the WBT$ is Full of Sh*t?..

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit