Tuesday, May 11th Daily Text - The nerve!!!

by Girlie 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Excellent spiritual food monosodium glutamate? What about this latest teaching about "a generation"? I believe Jesus made it clear that it was the generation that saw the beginning (and, I believe, that was the group of people that were alive at the time he said that) would also see the end (I believe, the end of the Jewish system as they knew it). There is no way they can tell me that "a generation" means the group whose lives intersect with those who saw the beginning.

Nor, can this lead to another change in the anointed. You now see two groups of anointed, after 1935 was lifted. This lie only creates another problem--we are also running out of 144,000 slots. The whole thing gets confusing, because one lie is needed to back up another lie. Yet, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger insists that we are getting excellent spiritual food!

• dogon
    dogon

classic case of circular reasoning, we know the bible is ture because its gods word, bla bla bla. If you have to use circular reasoning you have no ground to stand on.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I hate the phrase "rich spiritual food" it makes me want to gag. sometimes when I read some of the latest shenanigans of the wtbs I'm overwhelmed by the insanity it just makes you want to pull you hair out and scream.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Have those who stopped associating with the Christian congregation found another place where there is rich spiritual food? No, for there is none!

Sounds like some hole in the wall mediocre restaurant in some 
    no account town trying to say they're the best food place around.
    Better a dish of vegetables... than the poisoned delicacies of the 
    Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society religion.
  • twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

I hte the comment "rich spiritual food" too.

It makes my think of heavy cream. Who can tolerate rich food all the time. It's too much. I get bloated.

tt

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Have those who stopped associating with the Christian congregation found another place where there is rich spiritual food? No, for there is none!

Why don't they ask us this question instead of trying to answer it for us? Oh, sorry. I forgot. They're too busy shunning us, and not allowed to ask us this question.

By cutting off the watchtower cult, its spiritual vomit, and its shit people I have once again learned the meaning of happiness.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit