Try again...DC 2010 Discourse 48

by JWFreak 71 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

......gosh I love you JWFreak for doing this for us!!!!......

Seriously this is great (but I wanna have page 1 & 3 too purdy please please please with a cherry on top -- upload them too --- and any other you have access too!!!!!! ------ I really really really appreciate you taking these risks)

Yep contemporaries....... so when the last of the first generation born Dec 31 11:59 passes away on Dec 31, 2034 11:59pm and 59 seconds...... in another room somewhere on this earth the last of the second generation will have just been born Dec 31, 2034 and 58 seconds.....living out his course until Dec 31, 2154 and can say he was 'contemporaries' with the old geezer because of a second of time between his birth and the other's death!

I can't help but wonder which side the writer is pitching for????? Sure he is setting the windup to the DVD release (Which is WTS smart since most JWs are lazy about their history) but the talk and I am sure the DVD whets the JW appetite to desire being viewed as learned about WTS history. I can see this writer selling his spin as a way for the JW to hold their own against us evil history spouting apostates but he clearly opens the door for them accepting and reading PDFs and taking more time to actually talk to us versus trying to make a quick exit......cuz we all know Brother Knowitall who loves to beat opposers at the door!.......which leads to realizing the truth about the troof!

More Kisses to ya JWFreak....

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

The web address also goes to a deleted file when I try it. It's possible my work firewall has something to do with it though.

• yknot
    yknot

Here is JWFreaks again..... it works for me

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ghnjmmoymjw/DCTALK48.pdf

but for those of you having problems for whatever reason I have reloaded it on sendspace too

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xqo11q

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"...Though unbelieving family members may disown us, Jehovah will take us in (Ps 27:10)" O, come, the freak, on! What a blatant twist of a scripture! Who disowns who, assholes?

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Thanks yknot. The sendspace worked for me.

I am once again mindblown that they can try to sell this bullshit with a straight face. Mindblowing.

For any Witnesses with even a degree of rational thinking and an ability to reason, this has to be a red flag. Unfortunately, most don't even pay attention and are mostly in it for the social benefits anyway.

It's interesting that the 1995 explanation is completely passed over with not a word about what would have led them to abandon it without a trace.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Wonderful info. Thank you JWF.

George

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Thanks, JWF and ynkot! I'd love to see pages 1 and 3 if that's possible.

• sir82
    sir82

It would be really funny if a rich ex-JW took out a full page ad in a major newspaper or magazine and showed this outline there.

Not only would JWs "be all shook up", but your average everyday Joe would see what absolute nutters JWs really are.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Thanks very much, JWFreak!

The BS is getting really deep now, isn't it?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I just cannot believe that people are going to buy into this. It has got to make people question - surely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit