Special meeting in Vienna, Austria June 8th, 2010

by Desilusionnee 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Yes, welcome all to the forum.

I know nothing whatsoever about your special meeting, but it wouldn't suprise me if it were not so "special" after all is said and done. You are getting a visit from a rock star Governing Body member. That might just be an opportunity to say "the end is sooooooooo near" that they can smell it.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Desilusionnee welcome!

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Sounds like something to make them feel like they're special if anything. Kind of like having to be invited or approved to go to an international convention. I can think of a thousand better places to to spend thousands of hard earned dollars for a summer vacation.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to Desillusionee too!

• Hadit
    Hadit

Yay - more newbies! Welcome Desillusionnee and John Locke. It's a great place to gain insights and share ideas.

Hadit

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Thanks to all for welcoming us so warmly!

I've just seen that it will be on June 12th and not the 8th (it doesn't matter). It's a Saturday: the whole afternoon :-(

We just took the opportunity to spend 3 days in Vienna. It will be great for the kids and for us to make a little break in our stressful life. But I must confess that since I know the truth about "the truth" I stopped preparing the meetings or reading our daily brochure...I've more time for the most important things in my life: my children/family.

I'll tell you more about this "special meeting" in 1 month...

Desillusionnee

• John Locke
    John Locke

Thank you all and very glad to meet you here!!!

As soon as know more info about these meetings I will post it here.

John Locke

• inbetween
    inbetween

isnt it supposed to be Br. Jackson ? not Lösch, what I heard, even though he is from Austria...

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

I may be wrong. But as much as I can remember, we've been told it's Br Loesch. Where are you living inbetween?

• inbetween
    inbetween

desillusionee, you have a pm...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit