Satans tools, Satans fools.

by Weeping 265 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Ah, and what about the most Satanic movie of all? The one that just might cause me to go gay for the Devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVTFsM5zVpw

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

What, you guys are giving up? We've just only begun on page seven! And it's not like anyone said they had to be nine FULL pages. We just have to fill this, the next one, and put at least one post onto the page following that. We are so close. The end is near! Just keep up the fine fight and keep your eyes on the prize.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I got into D&D back in the early 80s; had to hide my Player's Handbook and DMG naturally. Had some good geeky times, lol. But of course, I was eventually found out. Must've been the dead kitten and puppy carcasses buried in the garden,....

I've been an avid gamer for a long time and was hooked on a few games online but mostly FPS types like Ghost Recon and BF2. I always thought it was "worse" to play games that "promote" real life warfare in graphic detail as opposed to fantasy games where imaginary spirits battle. But it's only a game after all,...

Never got into WoW though I am fairly sure that if I started, I'd get hooked on Satan. He's not heavy, he's my bro',.....

Yours in Darkness

T'witch

• JWoods
    JWoods
    What, you guys are giving up? We've just only begun on page seven! And it's not like anyone said they had to be nine FULL pages. We just have to fill this, the next one, and put at least one post onto the page following that. We are so close. The end is near! Just keep up the fine fight and keep your eyes on the prize.

The Monkey has become very sleepy - so sleepy -

• beksbks
    beksbks

Early '80's Twitch? Me too!! My ex and buddies had the original "Chainmail" rule book. Knew Dave Hargrave, and worked for TSR. Good fun it was too.

The only video games I've ever been addicted to, were the original Legend of Zelda, and Asheron's Call.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Why only 9 pages Monkey?? Why not 10?

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

OR 11! 11 is my favorite number! (Not sure why. Not like I believe in numerology or anything...because it's of Satan and all...)

• Twitch
    Twitch

13 would be best,...

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Speaking of D&D, is it true that Gary Gygax (the creator) was raised a JW? I've seen him on some lists, but not sure if it's true or not. If so, how much did THAT piss off the WTBTS?

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

13 would actually be perfect, come to think of it.

Or 666. But who has that kind of stamina?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit