Satans tools, Satans fools.

by Weeping 265 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
    Weeping

There is a Satanic Game being played now on the Internet called, "World of Warcraft". It is a Role Playing Game (Dungeons and Dragons on steroids!). It is so captivating and bewitching that Children and Teenagers are getting hooked. When this game is played, it will attach unclean spirits to you. The "game" is filled with Druids, Wizards, Dragons, sorcery, magic, etc

Deuteronomy 18:9, "¶When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
    10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
    11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
    12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
    13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
    14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do."

This is of utmost urgency.

• zoiks
    zoiks

What's the harm of a demon being attached to you if you never leave your room?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mios dios....

• beksbks
    beksbks

Is this sarcasm???

• shamus100
    shamus100

Plant one on me love.... come kiss the monkey.

• poppers
    poppers

What? Football (soccer) is a tool of Satan? Seriously, Weeping, get help - now.

• Weeping
    Weeping

No, it is not. Back in the 70's, young and naive, I joined a satanic cult,began drinking beer and tried marijuana. Many of them were fascinated with magic and sorcery and fantasy. I believe the ultimate result of anyone practicing these things is outright satan worship.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh you poor, poor dear.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Sorry, I'm not a practicer of Orthodox Judaism and therefore, not obliged to keep the law of Moses.

Of course the Jews were not to practice witchcraft or divination...it's another religion and they swore as a nation to only worship their own God.

However, I can assure you that the fictional world of Azeroth, which is were World of Warcraft is set, doesn't exist, so neither do their gods, demons, powers, races of beings or beliefs. Some people who work for Blizzard Co. made it all up, honest.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Strangely enough, drinking beer and smoking pot have never made me want to worship Satan. Although they have given me a terrible urge to eat a bag of potato chips.

Maybe that's Satan trying to get me to break my diet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit