by Weeping 265 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
  • Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I play! love it!

Level 80 Undead Priest. Horde Rules!

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

My mother had a pioneer partner once (one of those uber-weirdos, even for the JWs, who claimed she was a 25-year-old anointed, etc.) She claimed that at one of her call's house, while she was using the bathroom, their cat spoke to her. And also the couch floated.

I wonder if Weeping is my mother's old pioneer partner.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

From what I've read, weeping wandered away from the warm embrace of the 'truth' and fell in with some kids who fancied themselves satan worshipers. Now, apparently, we're all a hair's breath away from performing ritualistic killings...it's quite sad, really because there's no effort on her part made to understand where her phobia is stemming from.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@Mythbuster

When I played, I went for elf characters. It's the slenderest I've ever been...

But I suck at video games, and frustratedly running back to my corpse over and over again for 3 hours straight got old.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

True Brizzy, try running as an Undead, no muscles. Took forever! LOL And I never did figure out shoulder pads for Undead, we have no shoulders.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@poopsiecakes

Right, so many of these people who call themselves "Satan worshippers" are dumb kids who think it makes them cool. I knew a kid in high school who carried around a copy of the Satanic Bible. He was a drama geek. He did the lights and sound for musical productions. Now that he's grown, he works full-time doing the same thing for a community theatre. Between all the rehearsals and performances and eating and sleeping, I'm not sure when he finds the time for ritualistic killings.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@Mythbuster

It was really more the graphics of the game that I enjoyed. I just wanted to wander around and look at all the pretty giant cities and occasionally kill a giant rat so I could feel like I was doing something quasi-useful. But then things would come along and try to attack me and it was like, "AAAAAUGH! LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN LOOK AT THE PURPLE TREES!!!!!"

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

All WOW lovers should totally read "Looking For Group", btw. Totally Satanic ;)

http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/1

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Richard (undead warlock and comedic relief) from "Looking for Group":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g

As you may be able to tell, I'm posting as much crap as I can to get to 9 pages so I can go buy myself a Monster drink, haha.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit