Satans tools, Satans fools.

by Weeping 265 Replies latest jw friends

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I see people die all the time as I take care of the elderly and sick. I could (and have) play WoW all day long and still not believe I'm deathless or a god or that it has anything to do with reality.

I'm always curious as to how people who believe that all fantasy and mythology is Satanic explain the fact that non Christian people who have no concept of the Devil have myths similar to what is found in WoW?

If they don't even know of Satan or Christianity, where did all these myths come from? How can he influence people who don't even know of him and isn't it uncompassionate of God to let people go for thousands of years without warning them about Satan if he's leading them astray? Only Judeo Christian belief has the concept at all, and yet there are and have been millions of Buddhists and Hindus who haven't a clue about Satan.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I think, instead of invincibility mode, World of Warcraft should have a DEATH mode. Where instead of starting over when you die, a demonic hand reaches out through the computer screen and bitch-slaps you, right before tossing you into a lake of fire for some eternal teeth-gnashing.

That'll teach you heathens to think you're a god ;)

• brizzzy
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

Fruit cake.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Weeping ...I cant quite figure you out?...all these threads about Satan...its obsessional ...you're the one attracting attention to him which is what you're also denouncing?...whats the point? Is there one really? With no other subject matter and so little response to posters you're inviting ridicule upon yourself....why would you choose to do this?

Loz x

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Six pages in 10 hours.

She's apparently doing something right.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This thread will not die until it's a minimum nine pages. So pronounces the monkey.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Oh good, you're back, Shamus.

I did my best to carry it to 9 pages last night, but Satan thwarted all my efforts.

• Anti-Christ
  • JWoods
    JWoods

Weeping, if you are still lurking out there - a thread on Horror Movies is active and you might want to comment on which ones are safe (if any).

For example - is there Satanic content in the old B&W version of "The Blob" with Steve McQueen?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit