Making the leap - lurker to member - Hello!

by Hadit 65 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hadit,

Welcome dance

welcome noisy flowers

Aaaaaand, just to warn you, I'm the resident Neo-PolyTheist... (and the resident 'smiley' nut...)

Zid smiley angel devil

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Hadit,

((HUGS))

And WELCOME!!!

Thank you for sharing some of your story. We are so happy you found the forum, where you can find TRUE friends who understand what you are going through, and hopefully help you through this difficult time. Hang in there!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Hadit
    Hadit

Wow! Thank you everyone. You all brought a smile to my face and those can be hard to come by! I have some responses to a couple of questions but I will have to get to them later. I have to do this on the sly right now so I need to have a larger chunk of time to formulate responses that make some sense. My brain sometimes loops out.

I look forward to your insights and friendships. So nice to talk to ones who understand and care about others who travel the same road.

Have a good day all,

Hadit

• shamus100
    shamus100

Vilkomen!

• happy1975
    happy1975

Welcome hadit. Love the name, by the way.

-Happy

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome! Great user-name.

Love,
    Baba.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Saw your very well thought out post on another thread (your post number 2 is great) and decided to come to

your first thread to officially welcome you to our little corner of the cyberverse.

Looking forward to hearing more from and about you Hadit.

Regards,

StoneWall

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

Welcome to the forum! Welcome to reality.

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Welcome hadit.

Your right - its a long journey which can be painful at times.

But we are all living proof that their is indeed life after Watchtower.

It will be worth it in the end.

The Scotsman

• peaches
    peaches

hi hadit .....welcome...you are just starting your journey....nice people here...we all understand and will help in anyway possible...peaches

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit