Making the leap - lurker to member - Hello!

by Hadit 65 Replies latest jw friends

• trebor
    trebor

Hadit, welcome and may you continue to find strength and support.

I wish you all the best!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board..I'm sorry, but it is a rude awakening for sure. Just remember that you are NOT the only one to feel this way and it is right to do so.

Just take things one step at a time.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Hello, and welcome!

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome to the board. It has been so helpful to us in our move away from the organisation. It is always great to get a new point of view. I'm studying psychology too but more relating to child development. Education is a wonderful thing.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome to JWN, Hadit! With your family still in, this could be a rocky road. Try to go slowly and carefully to avoid losing them. I hope they can start to see the fallacies too. I think your son has a good chance. My Dad is an MS but he is really too old now to be a 'witness'. He is having a lot of issues.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I wish you all the best...you'll have moments of extreme frustration but listen to your gut and count on us here for support! I'm glad you made the leap.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome, Hadit!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hadit welcome to the board - interesting experience, keep us posted

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

the ‘eliteness’ of the governing body

Thats hitting the head on the nail quite nicely.

The hierarchy of the WTS. have always positioned themselves as the Power,

its was proclaimed firstly as a marketing tool but eventually brought forth other meanings for these select men.

Its really astonishing how so many lies and decisive corruption can be put

forth by these men in a guise of spiritual enlightenment.

To be truthful though they do not stand only on this acknowledgment.

The WTS. corporation has now accumulated a billion dollars in assets strewn around the globe,

add that with the obtained power and it isn't hard to realize why there is a WTS.

Welcome to the forum Hadit

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Welcome Hadit. Love the name. Its a joy to see another person wakening up and look forward to getting to know you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit