Jehovah and the Munchausen Syndrome

by Terry 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry
    What Is Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome?

. One of the most harmful forms of child abuse, Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome was named after Baron von Munchausen, an eighteenth-century German dignitary known for telling outlandish stories. A parent will induce illness or injury in their own child and then take the victim in to the hospital to be seen as the heroic savior.

Typically, the perpetrator feels satisfied when he or she has the attention and sympathy of doctors, nurses, and others who come into contact with him or her and the child.

Because the parent or caregiver appears to be so caring and attentive, often no one suspects any wrongdoing.

In the Garden of Eden the children of Jehovah, Adam and Eve, were given a lethal dose of unforgiveness when they stole a bite of fruit from their parent. A slow death was begun that ended some years later and infected their children in generations to come.

As each successive generation was born and was subjected to illness, disease, aging and death the curse begun by their heavenly parent continued.

Like the parent in the case of Munchausen By Proxy, a heroic rescue was undertaken before the entire world and a demonstration of extreme self-sacrifice ensued.

The Savior God has performed the generous act and must be admired and worshipped by all. This God, the same Parent who condemned the human race is now the rescuing provider.

Is there any argument?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Is there any argument?

I told you once.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Jehovah lives in Brooklyn, New York, USA.

Sylvia

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

VERY well put, Terry.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Bravo.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

That sure makes a person think. Thanks for the insight.

• Terry
    Terry
    Is there any argument?
    I told you once.

Aww, come on.......tell me twice!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Yep, I must agree.

After all, who required that a ransom must be paid?

Who required that the ransom must be a blood sacrifice?

Who required thousand of animals to be butchered to build up to the main event, a human sacrifice!

• Terry
    Terry

The pattern seems clear. The heavenly parent drops mankind into a terrible condition of death-dealing regard.

(Notice: it is God's REACTION to man's fruit theft which causes the curse).

The arrival of the Savior deity and the redemption of the children of Adam bring universal acclaim for the rescue effort.

The dissonance and peculiarity about Grace is that it isn't based on the same prinicple of Justice as the Condemnation and Death was.

You broke the law; you die is a Legal basis for condemning man. Justice requires death.

You broke the law--but--I forgive you--you live is illegal, unjust and ARBITRARY.

This astonishing turnabout can only indicate Jehovah condemned man so that He could be acclaimed and beloved for rescuing him.

Had Jehovah actually LOVED man He would not have condemned him to death in the first place. He would have diciplined man as a learning and growth experience.

The blow of Death and the curse of Sin were unmerited acts.

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

I see your point, but as a side note Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome is not exclusively demonstrated by abusive parents it has also been linked to several health professionals most famously in the UK Beverley Gail Allitt nicknamed the Angel of Death. Shemurdered four children and injured five others while working as a State Enrolled Nurse (SEN), on the children's ward of Grantham and Kesteven Hospital, Lincolnshire.

Is God guilty of Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome yes if you believe the Genesis account he created the concept of sinned, which in turn supposedly made humans more dependent on him therefore give him greater attention.

Look at how he played with the Israelite nation using an abusive mixture of reward and punishment i.e. you have been naughty so I am going to send foreign armies against you who will slaughter ever man, woman and helpless child that will teach you to ignore me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit