• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Gregor!!!!..

Nutcase!!..That was frigg`in funny!..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• rebel8
    rebel8

Thx for sharing this.

It's posted at the Cult Prevention Blog.

I do not find it hard to believe they disowned him. Maybe a stretch for the average dub but not for the spiritual ones.

I had to do drills to practice how to hide symptoms from medical personnel, how to remove IV needles if I'm being transfused, how to sneak out of hospitals, etc.

I had it drilled into my head I'd be "damaged goods like a rape victim or fornicator" if I had a transfusion, voluntarily or not. (Yes, rape victims are damaged goods to them!!)

And I was told no bro would want to marry me! I'd have to wait until the New System TM to be cleansed of my filth!

Granted, I wasn't 5 yrs old at the time.

I was 8.

• hubert
    hubert

Oh, my God, Rebel !

That was a shock to read ! I'm so sorry to hear this!

Hubert

• Scott77
    Scott77

Below is an internet link and a state-of-the-art high digital shot of the New Edubiase Government Hospital, Ghana, West Africa where the alleged JW Elder shodown with the law enforcement and medical personel took place.

http://villagerainbows.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hospital.jpg

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks for posting,

read all the comments,

for those that do not want to believe this could happen they totally do not believe the writeup.

It's very disturbing for JW's to believe the wackos that ones in their own religion produce.

So they simply choose to believe it's not true.

The thing is, there are crazy stories out there re: JW's and their bizarre behaviour in trying to adhere to commands from the GB.

Common sense goes right out the window, and real love is gone totally.

purps

• flipper
    flipper

Wow. Just wow. It goes to show the level of insanity that WT cult mind control causes in these fanatical witnesses - even to the point of disowning their 5 year old child. Someone should disown him as a father. Oh wait- child protection services did that already. Nice little " witness " this gave to the hospital staff and public ? Weirdos.

The elders witness cronies all coming to the hospital in support of this criminal - reminds me of how witnesses have flocked to courtrooms to support JW child molesters being brought up on charges of molesting children. Abhorrent, absolutely disgusting behavior. This elder parent should be locked up and the key thrown away

• moshe
    moshe
    -He has since disowned the poor boy for having received blood, as lawyers from the church intervened and secured his bail.

That is what I think is despicable, the WT is using their wealth to support and sanction the murder of young children by throwing vast amounts of money into the legal system to support JW's who want to kill their own kids.

• tec
    tec

I don't think he could possibly blame his child for having a blood transfusion -forced- upon him. (Barring mental health issues -well, more extreme mental health issues)

This sounds more like:

"You people. Look what you've done with your interference. You MADE me disown my son! All of this is YOUR fault!"

Just a thought.

Tammy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's never the JWs fault.

Like when they bring their kids up in a high control cult that shuns their DFd, DA members and then blame the child for being shunned by them.

We all know that this a/hole is not following a WT rule by shunning his child.

Likewise, there is no rule that says to shun unbaptised children, or drifted kids that have managed to weasel their way out of the cult without being DF or DA, but we all know a/hole Dubbies that do that, and they all use the child as an excuse for their own bad behavior.

I would think this a/hole would be in the back room having the riot act read out to him, as should be all Dubbie parents who shun their children when it is not a requirement.

Cheers

Chris

• Violia
    Violia

If this gets enough publicity, perhaps he can be adopted. If not by persons from his own country, maybe persons who really want a child from another country. There are so many people who would want a 5 yr old child to love as their own. Maybe this sounds a little 700 club, but if we pray for this child and do what rebel8 did, put this article anyplace that activist people hang out, maybe we can help him. How can it hurt?

Jw's will say over here that they don't decree that, but this is what lack of love does. It produces drones who have no natural feelings .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit