Breaking News: Police Arrest JW Elder for Creating Chaos at Hospital

by Scott77 41 Replies latest watchtower medical

• White Dove
    White Dove

JW's in different countries practice the JW faith in their own cultural ways. This story is completely believable because I've seen the personality tendency in all of the African males I've dealt with in college and the khall. They have an authority complex and will say and do anything at all to maintain it and make sure others know where they stand. The ones I've known were very pushy, loud, very arrogant, and domineering.

• Scott77
    Scott77
    This story is completely believable because I've seen the personality tendency in all of the African males I've dealt with in college and the khall... They have an authority complex and will say and do anything at all to maintain it and make sure others know where they stand. The ones I've known were very pushy, loud, very arrogant, and domineering.
    White Dove

Iam LOL @ White Dove . I think in general, this astute observations on African males is correct to a large extend. However, it also may be true if referred to the Watchtower system as a whole. The whole WTS system as a male headed club, fosters repressive behaviours in males as seem in the way they ruthlessly control every aspect of their wives in the name of Jehovah. The traumatic, shocking account of Mary Anguilla, our own Palmtree and more recently, that of babygirl30 is a good example,kind of a tip of iceberg. In all mentioned cases, the males were not African American.

• dandingus
    dandingus

That poor child. He probably had no idea what was even going on.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I hope the "disowning" sticks, so the courts can place the child up for adoption. It is in the boy's best interest that he be raised by parents who will look out for him, instead of following the slave-masters in Brooklyn.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, Scott77! Very true!

• chicken little
    chicken little

Its interesting this thread of about the refusal of blood transfusions in an african country. The number of women that die in child birth or shortly afterwards is still very high in African countries. The women at risk are even more vunerable if they are Jws. This has had little attention given to it in the media when dealing with Jws, but the facts show that the increase among the witnesses is in third world countries. This means that the women and babies are in a much higher risk group than normal, given their stand on blood.

With regards to the regecting of the little boy, I had a study with a nigerian woman in the 80's, she ran off with another man and left her child with her husband. The baby was his but he refused to have it, he gave it away for adoption, the shame of keeping his unfaithful wifes child was not to be born. I begged him to change his mind, and his other children cried and pleaded, but he sent the child away. I often wonder about that boy. So the story is believeqble to my ears.

• Scott77
    Scott77

In this new digital age of information super highway, we are going to know many stories about events takings places all over the world. I think, the WTS will have a reason to be concerned for its surivival. The more contraversial issues like blood transfusion, child sex abuse and sucides are exposed in the media, the more people will start questioning their allegiance to the WTS. To me, this is a very positive development, something we should be grateful for.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

Buncha wack jobs!! Doesn't surprise me at all though. And they wonder why mobs burn down their kh's?!? I think were just more tolerant in the western world.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

Buncha wack jobs!! Doesn't surprise me at all though. And they wonder why mobs burn down their kh's?!? I think were just more tolerant in the western world.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit