My dog, Alice, 12 yrs old...died last night.

by lisavegas420 32 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sorry to hear of your loss. I hate it when pets die.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I'm very sorry. I am considering whether I need to put my own 12 year old dog down.

BTS

• dissed
    dissed

I'm very sorry to hear about your Alice........

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

(((( Lisa )))))

A sad day for you, hunny.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Oh my goodness!!! Poor thing! I am so sorry for your loss!! ((HUGS))

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• carla
    carla

How sad, I'm sorry! The loss of a dear friend is hard to bear even if they are our 4 legged friends. My condolences.

• peaches
    peaches

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( lisavegas420 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) it is like losing a family member...DEEPEST SYMPATHY!! SAD NEWS INDEAD..

some flowers for you

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Oh honey Im so sorry she passed away :*( Sounds like she may have had a heart attack if she yelped first you know? That is a big doggie. When we love our pets we love them soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard dont we? Its unconditional love that our fellow humans fail to grasp.

hugs hugs hugs to all of you.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, sweetheart, I know it hurts...

But remember, you gave her a very good home, lots of unconditional love, safety and warmth...

There are many, many animals that NEVER have that...

It sounds like she died of a heart attack, or maybe a stroke...

At least she went quickly, and with very little pain...

I've had to "say goodbye" to so many of my little animals... They get older, their bodies start to wear out, and the lingering misery I've seen, even as I held them, waiting in the vets' offices to have them gently put down...

Believe me, a quick death is more merciful than a slow one.

Please remember that, somewhere out there, perhaps sitting in a pound, due to be put down soon, is another animal that desperately needs you...

doggie angel

Please know that you did your very best for your beloved dog, and that she will live on in your heart, forever...

And that your presence will be a great gift in another animal's life...

Zid

• nelly136
    nelly136

12 years is a pretty respectable age for a big dog, especially when you remember that theres 7 years of theirs to one of ours, your baby made it to 84 in dog years.

its not nice for them when things give up, legs hips wee factory, better to go with a bit of dignity, the way we'd want to go.

BTS...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit