promoting Satanism to the young

by Weeping 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Satan isn't any more real than the tooth fairy. He's a metaphor that somewhere along the line a group of power-mad men decided was a real person. That goes for almost all modern concepts of God, too. I'm no atheist but whatever God might exist in no way could possibly resemble any of the representations of him that I've ever read about. I think the Tao probably comes closest.

• dinah
    dinah

*slaps forehead*

Dagnabbit, Josie. You're right!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The dancing banana is cracking me up

• dinah
    dinah

Should I have a kitten or a puppy for lunch?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

more meat on a puppy

• dinah
    dinah

Oh! I get it!

Johnny Cash wrote about that boy named Sue. He was trying to bend genders and therefore working for the debil. Save me Jebus!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Very Well, Weeping. Know this, you have caused me to become a Satanist. I see no love with you, Weeping. You are the reason why Satanism is so prevalent in our society. The monkey is saddened, yet happy that face-ripping can commence.

Thanks love!

• dinah
    dinah

Actually dissin' Johnny Cash to me is like dissin' Jebus. I'm hurt.

I need hugs.

Read his autobiography, Weeping. It's triumph of love and the human spirit. He dispatched demons, he "preached" love, he "preached" humanity from his pulpit. He was a great man--don't think he ever bowed to the Great Satan. Cocaine, yes, Satan no.

• nykid
    nykid

Why don't you try proving that Satan even exists in the first place? And saying Hotel California promotes satanism means you obviously must have never listened to the song.

• dinah
    dinah

Hotel California always reminded me of the Witnesses-----you check out, but you can't leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit