promoting Satanism to the young

by Weeping 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
    Weeping

One of the top songs of the 70's was "Hotel California" by the Eagles. Most people have no idea the song refers to the Church of Satan, which happens to be located in a converted HOTEL on CALIFORNIA street. On the inside of the album cover, looking down on the festivities, is Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible! People say, the Eagles aren't serious, they're just selling records. That's what you think! The Eagles manager, Larry Salter, admitted in the Waco Tribune-Herald, (Feb. 28, 1982) that the Eagles were involved with the Church of Satan! Not surprisingly, one of the Eagle's songs is titled "Have A Good Day in Hell."

In an interview by Rick Clark, Dolly Parton gave strong indication that she is not a Christian...

"To me, God is that greater, higher energy — that greater, wiser wisdom. It's that thing in all of us that we all have to draw from. I've always trusted God and trusted myself, which to me are intertwined."1

That is New Age doctrine. God is not a higher energy. Biblically, God is a Person, Who manifested Himself to the world through His Son Jesus Christ.

Johnny Cash seems to have sold his soul to Satan. He is recognized worldwide as a Christian. Johnny Cash's album "American Recordings" contains the song "Thirteen" written by Glenn Danzig. Also, the song "Unchained" from Johnny Cash's album "Unchained" is written by Danzig. Both songs are written by a Satanist. Why would Johnny Cash promote Satan? One of Danzig's logos is a picture of a demon strangling the Lord Jesus Christ while blood is coming out of Jesus' bulging eyes!

Again, my only intent here is to show that Satanism is widespread throughout the music industry and not to condemn anyone on a personal level. I don't know if Johnny Cash was a Christian or not.

According to the book, Satanism in America, which is endorsed by the National Criminal Justice Task Force on Occult Related Ritualistic Crimes, hard-core Satanism is "the fastest-growing subculture among America's TEENS."

Studies taken by the Georgia Police Academy revealed that 90% of those involved in Satanism are TEENAGERS.

Television personality, Geraldo Rivera, who explored the terrifying rise of Satanism said, "It exists AND IT'S FLOURISHING. IT IS TEENAGERS who are most likely to fall under the spell of Satanism."

How serious are they?

At the 1992 MTV Awards, the group Red Hot Chili Peppers, upon receiving their award and giving thanks, said:

"FIRST OF ALL we want to thank Satan . . ."

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'd rather listen to Satan's music than the new kingdom melodies, you would have the Almighy Jehovah God would inspire decent music.

• cantleave
    cantleave

BTW weeping - do you realise everytime you write one of your threads you generate adverts for the Satanic Superstore you really are working for Satan aren't ya!!! Keep the promotion going brother.

• Weeping
    Weeping

I'm a woman. I can't control who chooses to advertise.

• nelly136
    nelly136

more cut n pastes but no links to originals.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Weeping in all seriousness, have you considered professional counselling? Your obsession with the rise of Satanism is is really concerning.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Indulging in your usual once or twice a day Satan fetish I see.

Even the chuch of Satan was just a money making gimic, I think the Jehovah in the bible is more evil.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm thinking of starting my own Satanic cult - I could do with another income stream.

• bohm
    bohm

weeping: Satan must really hate it you expose him on a random internet board! I bet it totally ruins his day when he start his browser and go to JWN and !BOOM! discover weeping is on his tail!

• bohm
    bohm

cantleave - sounds fun, can i join?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit