promoting Satanism to the young

by Weeping 95 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

mrsjones!

How could we forget??

• undercover
    undercover

One of the top songs of the 70's was "Hotel California" by the Eagles. Most people have no idea the song refers to the Church of Satan, which happens to be located in a converted HOTEL on CALIFORNIA street. On the inside of the album cover, looking down on the festivities, is Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible! People say, the Eagles aren't serious, they're just selling records. That's what you think! The Eagles manager, Larry Salter, admitted in the Waco Tribune-Herald, (Feb. 28, 1982) that the Eagles were involved with the Church of Satan! Not surprisingly, one of the Eagle's songs is titled "Have A Good Day in Hell."

When you first read this you might think, 'how crazy'... but I heard this exact line of evidence and reasoning from any number of JWs back in the late 70s. And because of all that "evidence" I let myself foolishly throw that album out after a particularly harsh convention talk on 'debasing music'.

Thank you "weeping" for proving how lunatic JWs are...

• Robdar
    Robdar
    One last chance.... come kiss the monkey

Shamus, Weeping is the mistress of our dark lord and master. Why would she want to suck face with you when she can suck satan?

• ziddina
    ziddina

A-HEM!!! (Staying on-topic...)

SATAN!!!

satan

(Hmm.... I like that... Maybe I should make that my new "Gravatar"...)

Aaaand...

I think I'll join the Monkey's cult!!

boy monkey kiss girl monkey

Kiss the Monkey!!!

Zid

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Shamus, you naughty monkey, I won't kiss you, but I might spank... uh, you know.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Until you kiss the monkey you will just never understand. Never, ever. Shame on you, Primemate Dave.

Rodbar, please be less hurtful to the poor woman. She fears the monkey - she needs compassion, love, understanding, but most of all she needs to let her inhibitions go. She needs to kiss the monkey. Poor frightful thing...

Thanks Ziddina! You're allright in my books.

But in the meantime, I renounce my Satanic ways and stand-by waiting for a monkey kiss from our lovely Weeping Woman. I bet it's worth the wait.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I won't kiss the monkey. I don't know where it has been.

Monkey

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dave,

I know at once I appear grotesque but once kissed, I am irresistable. Do not be frightened, do not think, just kiss me. I love you in a non-sexual way. Kiss me!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

@OP: meh.

I think you may have a serious misunderstanding of LeVeyan Satanism, as well as the role of "Satanism" in the teen culture.

• chrisjoel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit