Are you bitter?

by rolling rock 44 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Flower

How am I being cruel? You started this with me. Go back and read your first post in this thread...

If I am being cruel by asking a question. Then I feel bad for you.

By saying you can catch more flys with honey then vineger. Let me tell you what I mean.

If I am talking to a JW and, want to ask them some questions. I will get alot father with them by being nice, then by being bitter and, doing alot of finger pointing...

Don't get pissy with me cuz I have some wit and, not going to let people on this board walk on me and, say dumb stuff...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey rolling rock,you may have dubs on both sides of the family,but you talk like you don`t know how things work.(just an observation)I read your reply to jimbo.You said we both know you weren`t out selling books.If you don`t know that is what this organization is about,I`m telling you it is.How do I know?I was raised in it.Did someone put a gun to my head to sell these books.No,but when your just a kid a good beating or some other form of punishment will do just as well.Am I bitter?Hell no!Try Supremly Pissed Off!But not at you...OUTLAW

• flower
    flower

"Don't get pissy with me cuz I have some wit and, not going to let people on this board walk on me and, say dumb stuff..."

if you call what you have said here 'wit' then I feel bad for you.

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Flower: when are you going to add something to this thread? you cant even answer my question... you have over 100 post sence dec 25 I think I might have go back and look to see if you have ever added anything to this fourm. Or just two bit lines hear and, there...

OUTLAW: I do know how things work. I just don't see it as selling books and, I think that would be a week argument to use when talking to a JW. Belive it or not I have been out in service befor. I was raised a JW to. My dad was an elder. I guess I was tought that you have to make the truth your own.(hell thay have a song about it) I made the choice not to make it my own. But I am not out to get as many jws out of the "truth" as I can. I want to inform them about stuff I learn on this site and others. Like I said in in my first post in this thread. I could not see my famly/there frinds being anything but JWs.(besides if they got out then i would have to take care of them.)

I had no idea that this thread would get people all hot and bothered...

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I just wanted to bump this back to the top and, see what happens...

So bring on the the bitterness!!!

skiingcowboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit