Terry's Amazing Stories

by Blue Grass 52 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

Terry's posts have always been intellegent and interesting. I've thought alot about some stuff he's written. And yeah, working in the book store makes a difference about certain things. Sounds like Blue Grass just wants some attention? If we know Terry, Blue Grass is not having the affect on him he might hope he is, if any. What gives Blue Grass? And so far yes, it looks like your the only one.

• crapola
    crapola

Yes, you are the only one .

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    For a relatively new person to call out a respected long time member over nothing is really showing a lack of manners and respect.

This is an odd thing to say coming from a person who joined 3 months ago. Not that it matters but I was a lurking on this site since 2007.

What gives Blue Grass?

It's nothing personal agaisnt Terry. After viewing his threads and reading his stories it's just seems so fake. He always confronted by a religious person for not apparent reason and every time he gets his point across just in time to show how right he is. It just seem so scripted.

P.S I haven't seen him say any of these encounters took place in a bookstore.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

As sooner7 pointed out, if you consider he works in a bookstore, it is no wonder he meets many people of various religions.

Now, I don't really read much of Terry's topics because I have found them too tedious, but many here like his stuff.

I don't blame you for being skeptical, though.

How much of whatever people post can you believe?

I don't know.

Everyone has their own BS meter.

Whether it's calibrated properly or not, who can say?

Judge Dread

• John Doe
    John Doe

Don't feed the trolls folks.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You mean trolls like Weeping?

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Broken, please don't summon that devil. she drives me nuts

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Some people take longer than others to unscramble their minds after being a JW. Working out what is real and what is not takes practice.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    By the way leavingWT, the first sentence in my opening post is what we call a rhetorical question, which means it didn't require an answer. Normally I don't make a big deal about semantics but I see you're from Mississippi and therefore probably didn't know any better.

So now you've made smart assed comments about two beloved JWN posters. Shame on you. I'm too tired right now to explain what good manners are, but suffice it to say, you haven't displayed them on this thread.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Terry's posts are well written and thought provoking. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of his experiences, but even if they are only illustrative, they are fit for purpose and do what they are designed to do.

Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit