How do you FOR SURE jw's Do not have the truth?

by whatistruth 45 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

What is "the truth"? Whose truth? They for sure have their truth. No matter what you tell them and show them they will still have their version of "the truth". The only way for them to realize their version is based on lies is want to test their knowledge and evidence. But they cant, they are not allowed to, they are fearful.

Unless they are willing to face the consequences of researching, of testing, of questioning and doubting they wont be able to see anything other than what they believe.

Even if all the GB members were Dfd and replaced with new ones they would think that God is replacing them.

The truth starts by realizing what is the kind of "truth" they have.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

First, I think for me, experience was the best teacher....

after 30 years of changing doctrines and best guesses that kept changing while being declared as ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE FROM THE ONLY CHANNEL GOD HAS ON THE EARTH TODAY.....

it became obvious that their "bible truths" had a shelf life of milk.

Second, the religion proudly touted everywhere as THE MOST loving brotherhood anywhere on earth....simply did not stand up to scrutiny.

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

"People who have the truth allow you to ask whatever questions you see fit without reservation. People who do not make sure such questions are stifled and silenced".....sd-7

To me...thats says it all. Well put.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Whenever I question anything they try dishonesty and when that doesn't work they want to change to subject

• life is to short
    life is to short

How they treat child molesters. God would never approve.

• Open mind
    Open mind

LOL @ Sunspot:

their "bible truths" had a shelf life of milk.

A phrase to remember.

om

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

It is written "the truth ... came through Jesus"

then , let's compare -- when does Jesus says his Kingdom starts in Heavens ?

and ... (if you remember..) -- whend does the Jw's say Jesus started reigning in Heavens ?

the answer will say if the Jw's have "all truth"

wantingtruth

• exjw2814
    exjw2814

They don't have the TRUTH because they don't teach TRUTH. They don't even teach that Christians go to heaven, only the 144,000 JW'S, which is completely and utterly ABSURD.

The origins of the organization are completely covered up by the Society. It's a branch off of protestantism.

They said the generation living in 1914 would see the end of this system, they STOPPED teaching that in 1995.

Destruction of Jerusalem ? 607 ? No, wrong. Bible historians and archeologists can prove otherwise.

They were part of the UNITED NATIONS NGO which they labelled as Evil. Hypocritical? I thinkso. Check it out on the UN website, search Watchtower.

We live in the AGE OF GRACE, and they don't even beleive in grace. They are still living under the LAW OF THE COVENANT, which totally contradicts one of the main reasons why Jesus came to the earth.

That's just a few of the many reasons I came up with off the top of my head, im not wasting anymore time on this topic.

God Bless!

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

144000 and their misintrepretation of a generation.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Does ANY religion have "THE TRUTH"?

Judge Dread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit