How do you FOR SURE jw's Do not have the truth?

by whatistruth 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Subjugation of women within the organization. To subjugate someone is to conquer them, to forceably control them, to place them in a submissive or subservient position. They use the Bible as a justification to do this. Why?

Subjugation is oppressing. I have watched the JW women in my family become ill and die because of it. I have heard JW men say it doesn't work. Yet they keep doing it. How can this promote joy, creativity, and growth of the human spirit?

Why would anyone wish to do this to anyone else? Why would anyone want to be a part of allowing someone to do this to them?

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    People who have the truth

Can't believe I read this here, on this thread, from someone who has left. Once you leave the cult please also leave cult terminology behind. Thanks.

(Not directed at the OP or the topic.)

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

The light gets brighter and brighter.... It is true, I believe it... but isn't it also true that when light gets brighter and brighter you get blinder and blinder?

To answer your question, How do you FOR SURE jw's Do not have the truth? I know, cause I stole it. I have it now. So they can't go around saying they have it. LIARS!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Most JW`s don`t understand the Generation change..Blood factions..Ect..ect..

Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t Know what they Believe..

Jehovah`s Witness`s simply follow the WBT$..

And..

The WBT$ is Run by Idiots..

The WBT$ has Successfully,made "Stupidity a Religion"..And..Called it "The Truth"..

Crazy 1

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the wts prophecized that the faithful men of old were going to be resurrected prior to armageddon.having ct russell as a founder is also a disqualifying factor.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

the wts prophesied that the faithful men of old were going to be resurrected prior to Armageddon.having ct Russell as a founder is also a disqualifying factor.

Thats another important point thats worthy of mentioning.

In 1919 the WTS. announced that they were the true FDSL. guided by holy spirit, a direct channel from god, so to speak.

In 1925 Rutherford announced that the faithful men of old were to be resurrected and the WTS. built lavish accommodations for them

in San Diego California, only to be lived in by the President himself Rutherford.

A good bullshit story to cover over the devious misdeeds of the corrpt Rutherfraud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit