New Here....and a Brief Intro

by Yan Bibiyan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hey Yan welcome to the gang! Aren't they (we....lol) the coolest?!!!!

Can't wait to read your thread about the similarities between JWs and communism. I love seeing the connections between other twisted groups and the witnesses. Helps me put things in perspective!

Cult Classic

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Yan..

WELCOME to the forum!!! Thank you for sharing your story.. I am so happy to hear that your wife was receptive, and that she had doubts herself!! I am not surprised at the elders responce to you putting off the study...and I can only imagine his frusteration! This is definately the right place to be if you want to find out the truth about the "truth". Please keep us posted how its going as we are very interested, and excited for you and your wife!! She will in time see things VERY clearly, if she hasn't already!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

No one's ever called me popsiclecakes before!! I kinda like it....

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Oooooooops, poopsiecakes, ...

And, no, you can't use popsiclecakes, no matter how much you like it. It's trademark protected

-Yan

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Well hot damn, I think we'll get along just great!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

It seems as though you saw through it all in good time - well done!!!

Welcome.

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

Hi Yan it's always great to hear about another great escape from borg land.

Welcome to the board.

love,

LittleSis

• sd-7
    sd-7

Welcome! Very awesome intro! That's one of the coolest stories I've read here! Seeing it for what it was nearly right away...very impressive. "He [c]ould become a powerful ally."

• awildflower
    awildflower

Frankly, I want to buy him a beer, but he’ll probably appreciate more the kiss from you.

Frankly Yan, I think he'd take the .

• Gayle
    Gayle

All I had to do is look up JW on my trusted Wikipedia for the can of worms to get opened

I hope everyone will be as smart as you to look up on the Internet for the facts about JWs and also find their way here to this site. I only hope more and more people will be so investigative. It seems to have the greatest impact. JWs have to spend thousands upon thousands of hours to indoctrinate people but with the Internet sources people can spend about a few hours or so and get the whole story and facts how JWs are a negative destructive cult.

Thanks for your quick successful turn-about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit