Have you ever deleted friends on facebook?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Why did you do it? I have done it on several occasions.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

No, I'm afraid to hurt anyone's feelings. But, I'd love to delete my JW sister-in-law.

• Think About It
    Think About It

That would be rude.......to have Facebook Sex with people, then delete them.

Think About It

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I allowed a JW that didn't know my current status, but when he commented on one of my ex-JW friend's photos, it showed me that he was going to my home page and following my other friends. Kind of creepy, and I didn't want to worry about watching my back. I deleted him and ignored his further requests to befriend me, then had to ignore his wife's request.

What's weird about FB is that they have my phone number. All they had to do was call and ask WHAZZUP? But they never did.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have had friend requests that I've ignored for months. I don't know if I've unfriended anyone, though. Not that I recall.

• Scully
    Scully

I deleted my Facebook account. But I didn't unfriend anyone.

A while back, I had to block a couple of people who had crossed the line between my IRL Facebook profile info and JWN - they were posting personal information that I did not want posted here. The person had used their spouse's account to creep me on FB, after they deleted me from their friends list.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I deleted everyone with whom I don't have a real life history.

W

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, I deleted my sister-in-law because she started saying nasty things about me after I expressed opposing political views from hers. Who needs that? FB is supposed to be FUN!

And I've deleted quite a few people that I only knew from online. I had some things happen that creeped me out. So I keep Facebook to real life friends only.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Yes. Mainly people who I never much liked in real life anyway. They usually tend to be people whose multiple crappy quiz results and rubbishy games clutter my page. It's like, if we didn't speak to each other in 10th grade then why should I care what the online psychic predicts for you?

I've got a short-list of people who will be going soon. The deciding factor is how much I care about what's going on in their lives.

I sound like a bit of a meany, don't I? I prefer to see it as streamlining and cleaning house.

• yknot
    yknot

Personally ..... I SUCK at FB!

I just don't have the time, yet..... (sorry to my friends, luvs you.... it really is me, and not you!)

When my youngest enters full-time school.... I swear I will be the best FB friend I can be!

Since my account is under 'yknot' ...... I don't ever see a reason why I would ever need to delete anyone ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit