Were you Stalked or Chased After Once you Exited the JW's by Elders ?

by flipper 175 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Bumping this for newbies who probably need to read some of these posters experiences to realize how dangerous elders in the JW cult have been and are capable of being. All comments welcome

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper ( If you haven't read some of these experiences- please do - it's eye opening. )

• crapola
    crapola

No and with the mood I'm in right now, they'd better not start!

• flipper
    flipper

CRAPOLA- I here you ! I saw a picture of you once on the private picture thread posing with your gun ! You are one intimidating momma ! LOL ! Elders better NOT mess with you if they know what's good for them ! Hang in there sis

• crapola
    crapola

Yeah Flipper that was one sorry picture of me. I could whip Sooner's butt for putting that on here! LOL

• flipper
    flipper

CRAPOLA- I thought it was a cool picture of you ! You looked good . I know it's hard for Sooner right now with that brain dead JW friend stiffing him. Please give him my wife and my love, O.K. ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• villabolo
    villabolo

I was disfellowshipped thirty years ago for apostasy and you would probably think that I'd be free from their shenanigans. Unfortunately I live in a very large apartment complex dominated by witnesses and my evil apostacy is well known by JWs who were in diapers when I was df'd.

It therefore should not surprise me, knowing who they are, that the following happened about 3 years ago.

My car had engine trouble and the engine was smoking badly. I parked in one of the alleys in the apartment complex and popped the hood open.

I saw a matronly JW woman looking in my direction tilt her head up with a look of disgust in her face. Within a minute, one of the elders came running out with a cellphone extended in his arm pointed at my car. He was running from cover to cover as if to dodge bullets and became fearful as soon as I made eye contact with him. Elder SFB last took a position behind a half ruined cinderblock wall just 15 feet from me while pointing his cell phone, wincing in fear once more as I looked at him in wonderment.

Elder SFB did not even live where he could have noticed the smoke from his apartment window, so I guessed that Sister "Tilts her nose up at engine smoke" must have contacted him.

When I later informed "Queen Jezebel", the JW manager, of this, she likened the situation to that of a paparazzi who is protected under the 1st Ammendment.

Another day in Paradise.

Villabolo

• flipper
    flipper

VILLABOLO- What a bizarre experience you had ! Jeez. JW's are so paranoid when they see us sometimes they act like they'll get attacked by us or something ! That elder was REALLY freaky- he pointed a cell phone at you ? For what purpose ? Was he taking your picture ? Was it really a gun ? I'm sorry they treated you so disrespectfully- your landlady was right- it's like having to dodge the paparazzi

• Pants of Righteousness
    Pants of Righteousness

Hi everybody

Would just like to pass on our experience over the past couple of years. It’s been more than 2 years since we last attended a meeting.

It was more than 12 months before an elder called by unannounced for a friendly doorstop chat that lasted all of 5 minutes. At no time have I been ‘invited’ to meet with the elders. On the one hand, this has assisted our fade, but on the other it’s shown how little they really cared about us.

I think it’s a case of the elders being so pre-occupied with their own personal circumstances, in addition to the routine congregational tasks leaving no time to shepherd / harass those that leave quietly and do not seem to be making waves.

It’s now got to the point where the knock on the door is more likely to come from an unwitting publisher working the territory than an elder.

Pants.

• wobble
    wobble

Hi and WELCOME Pants !

Our experience was similar to yours, they just did not care, and yet I was one who had the best Meeting attendance of any out of the 200 or so who attended our Hall at the time ! I was never ill, and did not take holidays, I was like "Old Faithful".

Two Elders turned up one day, I am sure they had the form in their pocket, ready to DF me for Apostasy, with help from on here I answered them in such away they could pin nothing on me, Tee Hee.

This was after six months. and me trusting my thoughts to a guy who was on the way to being appointed. He had promised not to tell anyone else. Loving ? they don't know the meaning of the word, not that loving shepherding calls would have changed anything.

Nobody calls now, (good), almost three years since we left.

When you get time, tell us your story, what made you finally leave etc and where you are at now. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit