Most-Ignored Scriptures by JWs

by Mad Sweeney 508 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

JD, I admire your patience with my tactless sarcasm, but that doesn't change the fact that you refuse to question your church theloogy.

The only way it CAN work is to fabricate new (asnd phony) definitions to all key words, and to fabricate flowery phrases to white-wash the deception!

LISTEN to...YOURSELF:

"God the Son" (What about 'God-the-Ghost'?), "second person of the Trinity","God-Man", "hypostatic union", and teaching that "God so loved the world, that He came and died for us HIMSELF!"

When Jesus prayed to his God, and said "You, the ONLY TRUE God" - OF COURSE it was a PERSON!!! Do you think he was praying to a THING? HIMSELF? THEMSELVES?

I am (OOOPS! Not claiming to be God)....I'm so GRATEFUL to Him for setting me free from such delusion!

"

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    What do you base THIS idea on; mankind is so divided, so fractured, so greedy that it is a miracle we have survived THIS long!

You need to get out more, seriously.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Mad: "Still waiting for a scripture we supposedly ignore...."

Just like you ignored the one I gave you.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I get out a LOT! Which one izzatr, PalmTree?

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

1 Cor 13:13

.... The greatest of these is love.

• spawn
    spawn

Everyone of them as they were all total Bollocks believed by the simpleton who was under the delusion that it was inspired by some supreme being called Bod.

Every Dub is taught to use the scriptures to suit them and the situation even when they are wrong.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Spawn- the things one learns from the Bble (not church) far surpasses the knowledge of men- except for science and technology.

• spawn
    spawn

The Bible is a piece of fictious tripe which was written by men to control men. What makes me sad is that people believe it and use it.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm convinced.

yawn

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

The accusation is as empty as this site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit