Come On And PLAY!!!

by snowbird 359 Replies latest social entertainment

• nancy drew
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Ermegarde fain should have me wait on her hand and foot,
    But so oft had she put on airs that she sniffed and would deign
    To allow me audience yet, in turn, I coughed loudly and thought
    To feign a consumption I had not but to escape an awful presence.

I'll, aisle, isle

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Frederick a mysterious man of surprises refused to reveal the honeymoon location till after he and francesca walked down the aisle. I'll not reveal the destination he said to her no matter how much you beg me to tell. His italian bride was infuriated but also full of anticipation over the all the possibilities until Frederick handed her a beautiful card with the words two weeks at the Punta Tragara on the isle of Capri.

blush crush lush

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Bernard brought an embarrassed blush to his secret crush Bernice with a lush bouquet of cherry red angel wing begonias which Bernice mistakenly thought was a really delicious salad. Burp.

~~~

memorial, primordial, tutorial

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

It was memorial day weekend and Bernard's primordial human desire for (companionship) was rustling around in his brain. Bernice was all he could think about as he imagined a fun filled weekend at the beach wasting away in margaritaville and other related activities. As he was walking down the street comtemplating the begonia debacle he noticed something in a store window a tutorial on How not to be a moron on your first date.

trekking stalking rocking

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Bernice was really rocking her two-piece bubble gum pink jogging suit with the white stripes running up her long legs. Bernard wasn't stalking Bernice but was trying to find out what his budding romance liked to do in her spare time so he wouldn't strike out. Maybe it was a thorn in his side that caused him to feel prickled while camouflaged as a rosebush. He really felt stuck as he had a hard time keeping up with Bernice, a speed walker, whose quick paced heel-to-toe trekking was--according to the starry-eyed Bernard--outta this world.

Dubious, curious, odious

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Good Morning Rippy Sylvia CoCo and other players

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Good morning Wibby, CoCo, Sylvia, all players and Avatars! Thinking about Zed, LiLu (Eva Luna) Glander, GLTirebiter!! Love to all.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Finally a traffic light put a halt to Bernice's fast pace trek through the park. As she stood there she noticed a curious sight a rosebush with the dubious distinction of being way too large and peculiarly shaped. While staring at it she became aware of an odious aroma reminiscent of human sweat wafting from the mysterious plant.

perky thirsty curvy

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, Friends!

Upon rising of a new morn, I am not the least perky while I head through a curvy path of books and art and stuff to that silvery tap whose sweet offering of drink will render me no longer thirsty.

rough, slough, tough

BTW: radio announcer just now stated that today is National Bookmobile Day (USA).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit