Come On And PLAY!!!

by snowbird 359 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Although some refer to me as a mystic, I'm really theistic; I like pepperoni on my pizza, too.

Sylvia

patchouli, tuberose, ylang-ylang

• snowbird
    snowbird

My daughter bought me some perfume; I can detect hints of patchouli, tuberose, and ylang-ylang therein.

skulking, lurking, ambling

Sylvia

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Morgan felt a chill go down his spine someone was skulking about his front porch trying to peer through the stained glass window on the door. As he lurked behind a piece of furniture he listened carefully to assess the situation he felt his stomach hit the floor as a piece of paper slid through the door. Then he heard what sounded like laughter, terrified he slipped into his garage and looked out to the street and saw two women with sensible shoes and large bags ambling along oblivious to the distress and panic their visit had just caused.

celebrate innumerable afternoon

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Rippy I'm very curious about the Von Pinkle family

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Nancy and Rip.

I'm going to celebrate this afternoon because, after innumerable attempts, my 16-year old granddaughter has been accepted into the lone magnet high school in this area.

She plans to go to college at Dartmouth.

Sylvia

wistful, Har-Magedon, solution

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

The President of the U.S. announced at today's press conference : "Har-maggedon has not come yet!" Pappy Von Pinkle was in a pickle over the prickly new health plan but is now feeling wistful over the final solution. Puppie Von Pinkle wagged his tail, played with his new rawhide bone, had his belly tickled and his head scratched, then fell asleep next to Pippi Von Pinkle on the couch. Boy did Pippi miss her Puppie. He likes to chase after squirrels and other easy prey and sometimes doesn't return for months. Pippi is patient.

~~

Pendant, penchant, pennant

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Perhaps because it is her birthday Pippi's pop will purchase a pretty porpoise pendant displayed at Porgy's emporium on Pinkerd place. Pippi has had a penchant for porpoises and other sea mammals for the past three years after joining the periwinkle pod club of which everyone knows she is a proud member due to the fact that she displays the periwinkle pod club pennant on her front porch.

pragmatic paradoxically parakeet

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

You could count on Penny Von Pinkle;she was pragmatic (paradoxically moreso than dogmatic) and had the good cents her parents placed in her piggybank to purchase a parakeet at the Pet-o-rama that she proudly named Polly Von Pinkle.

Portfolio, portion, portly

• nancy drew
  • rip van winkle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit