Come On And PLAY!!!

by snowbird 359 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Never, ever go back and change an answer!

LOL.

Sylvia

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Unless

i didn't have my glasses on so i didn't read the instructions

I had a couple of drinks before ....

I was temporarily distracted and I missed something important

It was a full moon

• snowbird
  • snowbird
  • snowbird
    snowbird

pfeffernuss abrogate tertiary ...

Sylvia

• nugget
    nugget

Bible quiz today, it brings back memories. Top of the board but very beatable.

• snowbird
    snowbird

My questions were about Wicca stuff, of which I know naught.

Sylvia

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Elena spent many weeks planning the grand opening of her art gallery in Berlin. Along with cider and beer she planned to serve pfeffernuse sprinkled with tertiary colored sugar to coordinate with her gallery's color palette. On opening day she was horrified when the cookies arrived with white powdered sugar. Furious Elena called the bakery only to find out that the baker was a purist who felt that to color the pfeffernuss was a sacrilege. Apparently, he had announced to his staff that this was a case in which he would abrogate his responsiblity to please the customer's ridiculous request .

terraced synthesized umbrella

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Pippi Von Pinkle raised the synthesized umbrella ala Julie Andrews in a Disney movie that Nancy Drew smuggled in and flew over the wrought iron terraced prison that kept her in a black and white, colorless, soundless cage without words. Although Pippi teetered a bit, she landed safe and sounded off in a whole new land. Oh, there's a bird! Can someone bring me some coco?

Theistic mystic pepperoni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit