wecome

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome !

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard C of C!

I'll be sending you a PM.

Just click on the envelope in the upper right hand corner.

om

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

Welcome CoC great to have you here!

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome CofC. I was in a similar position to your wife a while ago. Be patient and don't try to rush her the evidence is there but you need to use it wisely.

I wish you well.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome, CoC.

• petitebrunette
    petitebrunette

Hello...I can say the same. I'm new and can finally post as well. I've been reading the many blogs, and can soooo relate to many things. I find myself laughing about things I thought only I experienced. I was born and raised a witness, baptized in 1977 at the age of 11. I was a pioneer for 10 years, they were the most difficult years of my life. I was disfellowshipped last Thursday. My entire family are Witnesses. I wish I could say that I was the type of Bible reader that had unanswered questions, and awakenings to the real truth, but basically I always thought it was "the Truth" but I just wasn't living it. When I stopped going about 6 yrs ago, I felt the tremendous relief of meetings, service, study, etc. I always felt guilty for not measuring up and not wanting to do any of it! I thought I was fading away, but I find thats nearly impossible. I feel relief for not having to talk to witnesses anymore, I don't have to endure the pitying looks and superficial questions about how I'm doing, and if I'm going to meetings. Witnesses are the most self-righteous people I know. I know I'll miss my family tremendously. Reading your many comments helped me through this process the last month. I'm just trying to find the true God now. It just seems like everytime I read the Bible it reminds me of Witness teachings, I'm trying to see things different, but I think it will take a long time.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Welcome all you newbies. We are a large army. Scott77

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Welcome to all of the new people here. I assume that you have read CoC right? That one is a must along with Releasing th Bonds by Hassan

• petitebrunette
    petitebrunette

I read Crisis of Conscience and working on In Search of Christian Freedom, love them both. Will look into Releasing the Bonds...sounds like what I need.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit