New Here!! And finally I can post.

by Crisis of Conscience 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I agree that I've felt like petitebrunette in saying - I wish I could say that I was the type of Bible reader that had unanswered questions, and awakenings to the real truth, but basically I always thought it was "the Truth" but I just wasn't living it.

WOW! WOW! I can't believe all the responses I've gotten. I never realized it would feel this good to have someone just listen. I can't remember what all the posts said, but i know they all translate to, "It's alright CoC. We understand and feel your pain."

I hope I can be as encouraging to others as you all have been. That's the one thing I have always tried to be in being a JW. I love people!! And I have many good, good friends that are like family. But when things don't add up I figured out that it is to dificult to say that I'll just go with it because I have friends, because that doesn't make sense.

Thanks again and definitely WELCOME to all the new ones!

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hi CoC,

Welcome, I can relate to so many aspects of your post, you will be suprised as to how many of us are/have struggled with the same feelings.

Mattieu....

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

CoC you have a PM.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Wow! How quickly time passes. I’ve been here a year already. It’s hard to believe.

Time to review the year a little.

So here are some of my accomplishments.

I stopped serving as a regular pioneer.

I stopped serving as a ministerial servant.

I read Crisis of Conscience.

I no longer believe the FDS is appointed by Jehovah nor is being used by him.

I no longer fear the question of to whom will I go to, or for that matter, to where.

I no longer go out in service.

I’ve informed my immediate family about my new feelings/beliefs.

I've cut way back on virtually all WBTS-considered spiritual activity.

These are among some of the things that come to mind.

But I also want to take the time to thank those that have offered help and encouragement, both directly and indirectly.

And I hope I’ve been able to do the same. I don’t intend on going anywhere, for now. I enjoy this place a lot. Thanks to all.

CoC

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Oh yea, I forgot to mention a major accomplishment. I helped one person who was already somewhat awake, to exit!! (And I may have managed to confuse his wife and get her to think. )

That's more than I ever brought into the org!

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit