What do you drink???

by Billygoat 38 Replies latest social humour

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

OK, Andi according to the list I am poor and and I desperately trying to get laid......oh my god!!!! You're exactly right!

GoldDustWoman I'll be your cabin boy any day!

• Xena
    Xena

Dirty Martini extra olives

Jerry what are you waiting for anyway????

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Ok Andi here goes:

When I'm near broke or watching football I drink beer.
    When I'm not broke and at a fine dining establishment I drink Louis Jadot Pinot Noir.
    When I'm feeling strong and stupid I drink Scotch on the rocks.
    I never mix mixed drinks.

My personal favorite:
    The sweet aromatic nectar of the Goddesses.

GDW, I don't have experience as a cabin boy but I have been locked up in the "basement" before. Does that count? I'm working on my South Seas tan.

TimB

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Hmmmmmmm......

Generally, I like Grand Marnier(its made from oranges) with a Draft beer(hops, barley, etc, etc) chaser.

I figure this gives me TWO of my daily food groups, right? (fruit and veggies)

I get the meat part when I get laid. [8>]

Boozy

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Xena - if you're wanting a supersmooth martini - try Belvedere vodka. It's a Polish vodka and about as smooth as they come. Very nice!

JerryTx - I tell ya - you need to try Patrone Silver Tequila. You'll yuke whenever you drink Cuervo after that. It'll change your taste buds forever.

GDW - Have you ever had a cabin girl? j/k

Andi

• LB
    LB

Q: How many Irishman does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Two. One to hold the bulb, and one to drink until the room starts spinning.

Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• JerryTX
    JerryTX

Yeah, Andi, trying Patrone Silver is definitely on my list, but I'll buy it after I finish the Belvedere you told me about. Thanks! I love that stuff. Sometimes a few swigs from the bottle after work puts me in the proper frame of mind. I personally wouldn't use something as good as Patrone in a marg. though. Too expensive and too good to dilute.

--------------------------------------

"The truth will set you free--but first it will make you damn mad."

M. Scott Peck - "The Different Drum"

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Tim,

After much thought and consideration, and a glowing recommendation from Xena, I am happy to inform that you have been accepted into my cabin boy apprendice program. Rest assured, your basement experience will come in handy .

Gilwarrior,

Always room for one more. A girl can never have enough cabin boys.

Andi,

Yes! of course, I will need a cabin girl. Gotta keep those cabin boys in line, eh?

GDW

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

JerryTx,

I sip Patrone. Sometimes I shoot if I'm feeling wild and wooly. But should you try it, even margaritas with Cuervo will never taste as good. If you want to stick with Cuervo for margs, you're better off never tasting Patrone.

GDW

Yes! of course, I will need a cabin girl. Gotta keep those cabin boys in line, eh?
    Ooh ooh ooh! Do I get a whip? Huh? Do I do I???

Andi

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I confess,I have multiple drinking personalities.
    I can't help it,there's just too many good drinks out there.
    It would be much easier to list what I don't like.

Zema yuck!
    wine coolers, may as well be drinking coolaid!
    cheap beer or light beers, may as well be drinking water!

I drink bourbon and coke and beer more than anything else though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit