What do you drink???

by Billygoat 38 Replies latest social humour

• JerryTX
    JerryTX

Andi,

I respectfully request that you bring Patrone Silver to the next Apostofest!

• KenUK
    KenUK

Beer - imported or domestic 'tis fine:-)

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

What I drink depends on why I'm drinking. When I'm in pain, physical or emotional, I'll drink to knock myself out: no, not to pass out, but just enough to get drowsy and go to bed and stop thinking. Rum, decent scotch, or even vodka will serve, as long as it's on sale and doesn't come in a damn plastic bottle!

When I'm celebrating, being social, or just having fun with the flavors, I'm more likely to enjoy wine (Merlot lately). And I like white zinfandel, dammit! I'm beginning to like beers too; I think it's Pyramid that makes a line of wheat beers with some fruit in them. They're not sweet at all; the fruit comes through only in the aftertaste. It's far better than it sounds.

Oh, and Wyler's Peach Cider, with pecan pie. And, at Christmastime, eggnog (even store eggnog), but only if thoroughly spiked.

Gently (hic) Feral

"There were cockroaches of course,
    but very clean cockroaches."
    -- Julia Vinograd

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

GDW,
    Thank you for accepting me. You won't be sorry. Just let me know when you need me.
    By the way.....
    What do cabin boys wear and do they get to drink too?

TimB

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Who remembers this little ditty....

The cabin boy, the cabin boy,
    The dirty little nipper
    He packed his ass with broken glass
    And circumcised the skipper.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Just for the record......that's not the kind of cabin boy I had in mind.......

TimB

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Oooh MY! you better drink something reaaaally strong Tim.

• larc
    larc

What do I drink?

Beer, wine, wiskey, kerosene, and lighter fluid.

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Single Malt Scotch

McCollough or Laughvlin is my first choice.

Hey, GentlyFeral

I have and old friend of yours who lives in San Deigo I'm trying to convince him to join this board he used to live in Berkeley but now he is a student at Westminster Seminary. I don't know if he has time since his wife is going to have a baby. But you used to fight with him constently on old messege boards like "catch 22" he use to be an elder now he is at Westminster. I thinking of going down there and visiting him. Anyway do you remember
    John Wycliff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit