by Lozhasleft 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Hi Lozhasleft,

I sent you a PM

TE

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Nice try TE and I appreciate the thought but I'll never ever go back there. Loz x

• Diva
    Diva

Welcome...thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry that you have experienced so much pain and hurt, but glad that you're in a happier place now.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome, Loz!

So glad you have successfully escaped that horrible domestic situation, and that your life has really improved!!!

Zid angel

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Tragic and heart breaking... so glad to hear the good ending though!

It still boggles my mind that there can be so many unhappy people among "Jehovah's happy people". Glad you're out and thinking for your self though.

And welcome...

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

But whatever you do, don't make the mistake of turning your back on Scripture like the ex-JW atheists and God-haters on this site have done; they are just Satan's minions and offer very little in the long run. The biggest mistake you can do is pretend that the Bible is not the word of God, and thereby do your own thing as you see fit. It's understandable that the JWs have poisoned you to the truth as represented in the Bible, but that is their version, their error, and that's based on their NWT Bible, which is no real Bible at all. If you have been in for very long, you probably have been brainwashed to believe that Christendom is the work of Satan. It's not. You probably think the Trinity is the work of the devil. It's not. You have just been mislead to believe that.

Don't turn your back on Him and deny Him. Do not be anti-Christ. Don't swing from one ridiculous extreme to another more ridiculous extreme. From the Almighty's perspective you are better off in the cult and believing in Him than denying Him. I don't need to tell you the risks involved. Plenty of good Protestants and Catholics out there. Some of them are preaching on the radio.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you so much for your welcomes Diva Zidina Darklighter and Jonathon...everyone's words meant a great deal to me.

I wont become an atheist, I know it would be impossible for me, especially after what happened. I still love the scriptures very much, and for me they stand alone. Finding a 'church' or people to share them or maybe even 'not' doing, is the challenge. Its true there are plenty of wonderful people out here with different beliefs/non beliefs and I cherish each one I 'meet' in my life. But then I always did really, and got frowned on for loving the 'oddest' type individuals who 'studied'.

I'm sure that I'll find direction soon.

Loz x

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Loz,

I'm sure that I'll find direction soon.

You gotta seek it.

John 14:6 (New International Version)

6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Luke 11:9-13 (New International Version)

9 "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

11 "Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

Luke 15

Blessings,

Stephen

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Hi Loz...

I just read your story. Wow! You have certainly been through a lot. I'm happy to see you landed on your feet!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Just read your story! It shocks me how many get DF for "other reasons" They also wanted to do that to me but by that time I knew it was a cult so just DA. I hate to hear how you were treated. So glad you were able to start new with a great life ahead!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit