Hello..this is my story..

by Lozhasleft 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Loz,

Wow...I wish I could give you a big HUG!!! My heart feels so saddened at all the suffering, loss and pain you have experienced at the hand of the evil Watchtower!! Thank goodness you are on your road to recovery with a wonderful new husband to support you. I hope you stick around, as you will find MANY MANY friends here. Some here no longer believe in God at all, but many more still do. We are all on our own journey, and are encouraged by others strength and love. Hang in there, things will get better I promise!! Above all else keep your relationship with your creator close, and he will continue to carry you through!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Life is now
    Life is now

Hello and WELCOME

Around the same time as you I too had a sort of sudden awakening, a realization that I would one day be in heaven. It was as simple as that. No major spiritual experience. I then had to deal with the reaction of other, many supportive and some not.

I too have an insatiable appetite for the scriptures and spiritual things. I no longer believe the Bible is inspired by God but I believe many parts (the more loving ones) were written by people while feeling inspirational and I believe that comes from a source we ALL have within us. Whether that source is from a person called God I don't know.

I am currently enjoying exploring all avenues including evolution and this site is perfect for this. I am grateful to everyone on this site for sharing their beliefs and their journey too, and the support and encouragement in the more difficult moments.

My experience is given as ...undertheradar... I changed the name to avoid confusion as we have another ...under the radar... on site.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• doublelife
    doublelife

Welcome!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

The "more to it" that the elder mentioned when df'ing you was the fact that you didn't submit to the organiation to the death when you left your abusive husband. The same thing happend to me and has happened over and over again with battered women.

Welcome, btw!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow, Loz!

Hello and welcome! We are so glad you are here. Keep reading, keep posting, keep healing.

Love,
    Baba.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hi and welcome. For all you have been through, it’s good to see that you are finally having a decent life with a loving man.

You are a very strong woman and I wish you well on your spiritual journey.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

~Dear me..your response on here is overwhelming its brought me to tears...and I cant find the words to express my appreciation...I will read all the posts again and answer the questions some of you have raised...how ashamed the GB should be that such healing words and comfort should have to come from the people they've expelled ...its incredible...thank you each and every one of you ....

Loz x x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

~Dear me..your response on here is overwhelming its brought me to tears...and I cant find the words to express my appreciation...I will read all the posts again and answer the questions some of you have raised...how ashamed the GB should be that such healing words and comfort should have to come from the people they've expelled ...its incredible...thank you each and every one of you ....

Loz x x

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Whoa! Welcome Mate! I hope you find comfort.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Loz,

Thanks for sharing your story :)

I am guessing that when the Holy Spirit came He also brought some revelation of things you never saw previously in the bible? John 14:26, John 15:26, 1 John 2:27

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit