Healthcare reform has passed and is signed into law... this is a Big F*cking Deal!

by Elsewhere 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    the history books will record that FDR had his "New Deal" and Barack Obama had his "Big Fucking Deal".

You are very clever, Six.

Right now I am grining so big, I think I can forgive you for all the bad things you've said about me behind my back.

~giggle~

• shamus100
    shamus100

Frankly, I'm disgusted at the way the Americans have made false accusations about Canadian health-care, getting info from awful you-tube videos, idiot religious freakoids, and complete losers. I have never heard so much horseshit on this forum, period.

Big thumbs down to all of you.

Thumbs up to America - free health care is wonderful. It's not just for the rich, or the ignorant arseholes who just want it for themselves for the 'best' care.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Who knew it??

A President actually did what he said what he was going to do...

I had my kids watch this Big Blank Deal and explained how important it is for so many people.

I'm thrilled my mother/sister/nephew will now have health insurance and I don't mind one bit paying more taxes for it.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

To all opposers of this bill, I have one line for you: "If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?"

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thumbs up to America - free health care is wonderful.

Where do I sign up?

• besty
    besty

the UK NHS system is generally characterized as 'free at the point of delivery' - payment is automatically deducted as a tax from employees and employers pay a matching amount - if you don't work, obviously you don't pay.

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's a pretty lame thing to pick out - you know what I was saying. That's just the argument the uneducated, backwoods idiots sticking berries in their noses have been using this entire time.

HUGE thumbs down. Talk about negative, nitpicking mentalities on this board. That's why some people are leaders, and most are complainers, blamers, and you-tube idiots. Nauseating to the extreme.

• cry
    cry

For all its faults and failings, I think there is nobody in the UK who would have their healthcare system other than free at the point of need. It's understood that working people have it deducted from their salaries, as do employers, but it's something that we are all used to. There is nobody standing up asking for it to be privatised, unless they are fortunate enough to be able to look after themselves with private healthcare - and the emphasis has to be on 'looking after themselves'.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Cry,

Strange... there is literally nobody in Canada either that wants it privatised either. Strangely, they're all on you-tube and they are from America.

• peaches
    peaches

shamus,,,,,,you forgot to add,,,,KISS THE MONKEY!!!!! Monkey Kiss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit