Health Care Reform Bill Passes - Now What?

by BizzyBee 118 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Well, hopefully dinah will quit being such a foul mouthed bigot. By the way, in reference to Texas kissing your ass, I have this to say. If your ass is as big as your mouth it will probably take Oklahoma as well to make sure the whole thing's covered. Have a nice night. fff fff fff fff ffffffffff ffffffffff ffffffffff fff ffffffffff fff ffffffffff fff ffffffffff fffffffffffff ffffffffffff

• skeeter1
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

Nothing I write is posting...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I don't mind tough crowd that ask questions or that give tough, substantive answers.

So, that posted. My cut and paste isn't working. Some of you may be cheering.

I get my news from Google News. Just google news search anything I talked about. TennCare Cuts/$10,000, National Debt, Walgreens...there's 20+ stories on these. What a trillion looks like...there's alot of illustrations on the web. Jut put a blurb of whatever I posted in your Google to get the story.

It's 12:00 midnight, my time, so I'm going to bed.

Skeeter

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

try emptying your clipboard....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well, hopefully dinah will quit being such a foul mouthed bigot. By the way, in reference to Texas kissing your ass, I have this to say. If your ass is as big as your mouth it will probably take Oklahoma as well to make sure the whole thing's covered. Have a nice night. fff fff fff fff ffffffffff ffffffffff ffffffffff fff ffffffffff fff ffffffffff fff ffffffffff fffffffffffff ffffffffffff

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

LOL!!!!

Go get 'em Skeeter. These people think money grows on trees and that the world owes them a living. You have a PM. Give me a buzz. Maybe I can get you past the snakes and gators. It's the skeeters I fear most.

BTS

• designs
    designs

Ol John McCain is about ready to fill his Depends.

A Veteran who has triple lifetime health coverage (Medicare, Senate, Veterans) is mad and wants 50 million citizens to struggle on their own.

Fortunately even his wife hates him.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The Vice-President reminds us that this is a 'big f***ing deal'. I guess he forgot the mikes were on.

Listen at the 9-second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQeNikp1Rj8

• Robdar
    Robdar

BFD???

OMG, I think I sudenly like Joe Biden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit