Mission 1 For the Vast Apostate Army: Attend The Memorial...

by Tuesday 44 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I included a refernce to the vast apostate army in the Poem I wrote on her the other day. I'm afraid I won't be attending the Memorial this year, but good luck to thos e of you who do - and don't forget the emblems are there to be consumed - eat, drink and be merry!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ok, so there’s a couple of guys planning a fake takeover in order to get the big wigs at WTS HQ scared.

Umm, you do realise that the boys at Bethel read these boards, and thus would know all about your little “plan”?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Ok, so there’s a couple of guys planning a fake takeover in order to get the big wigs at WTS HQ scared.

Umm, you do realise that the boys at Bethel read these boards, and thus would know all about your little “plan”?

It's not about the "big wigs" it's about the rank and file. There's already more than a smattering and more than a few in the Vast Apostate Army, you do realize one vocal person can influence thousands of people right?

The point is to have them know about the plan, November 5th 2017 is when the Watchtower comes down. It's a self fufilling prophesy, they think people will turn on the "true" religion and then armageddon will come. Not a problem, we'll get people to turn on them, I don't think it's going to have the same result that they're hoping for though.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

It's difficult to take a naked guy seriously. Seriously.

• VIII
    VIII

I would break out in hives.

Nice video idea though. A little loud with the music.

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

So, what is this with the whole J-Day November 5, 2017???? What is so significant about that date??? (Other than the V/Guy Fawkes reference, that is.)

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

That would be funny! Yeah, let's get the word out! I am talking to some of my local ex-JW friends too, to try and get them to go. I hope that some people go this year and take a stand against their abuse and against their suppression of truth and freedom.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Seriously...

Let the sad, broken people have their one, joyless holiday. It's all they f*cking get. Maybe sitting through another boring 30-minute ad for watchtowerism will wake 0.01% of them up.

- Lime

• goody2shoes
    goody2shoes

Don't worry about hiding your intensions because i am printing these comment's as they come in and sending them to bethel and also the terrorist unit will be informed.

Police and 5, 000 (Five Thousand) Private investigators are collecting information here on Jehovah-Witness(dot)net

So don't hide anything because you will be found out and will be prosececuted in a court of law

• cofty
    cofty

goody2shoes is it not past your bedtime?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit