Mission 1 For the Vast Apostate Army: Attend The Memorial...

by Tuesday 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Police and 5, 000 (Five Thousand) Private investigators are collecting information here on Jehovah-Witness(dot)net

Cool! Then they can stick it in their collective asses and televise it!

W

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

ahah 7,000 investigators, they sure must have a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, dont worry goody2shoes if we have nothing to hide, oh and by the way, what are you doing on a apostate web site?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Don't worry about hiding your intensions because i am printing these comment's
    as they come in and sending them to bethel and also the terrorist unit will be informed.
    Police and 5, 000 (Five Thousand) Private investigators are collecting information here on Jehovah-Witness(dot)net.....Goody2Shoes

5,000 Investigators?..And..The Police?..

LOL!!..

We already know Bethel reads JWN..

The WBT$ doesn`t listen to Bethelites/Jehovah`s Witness`s or anyone else..

The WBT$ doesn`t care what you have to say.. The WBT$ would like you to send them Money thou..

"The WBT$"..

"Needs to feed the Watchtower Money Pig"..

"No one else matters"..

http://www.theworkzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Greedy2.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• garyneal
    garyneal
    So don't hide anything because you will be found out and will be prosececuted in a court of law

You've been here a year and that is all you have to say?

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

I always new there were some with another agenda on here!! and goody2 shoes is one of them!

HHG

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

HHG...goody2shoes has posted once (the post you reference) and is obviously a troll...best advice is to ignore it.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

goody2shoes must be in bed now as it's 11.39pm in the UK and he has to be up for the ministry in the morning ! then the meeting at the kingdum hell and finally he gets to watch TV at 8pm.... Mastermind with magnus magnusson. lol how boring are these people!!!!

Im having fun now!!

HHG

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

This is hilarious that after 9 months this thread gets resurrected. The VAA has been pegged as a terrorist group the same way Anonymous was pegged as a terrorist group, except for law enforcement that feels they are not terrorist groups. Please do call the police, my brother in law is in the FBI, I'm sure the investigation won't amount to much.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

What the hell are you on about Tuesday ? Please explain your post.

HHG

• shamus100
    shamus100

Kiss me goat, kiss the monkey! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit